[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here don't give a shit about star wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars.jpg (36 KB, 448x346) Image search: [Google]
star-wars.jpg
36 KB, 448x346
anyone else here don't give a shit about star wars?
>>
It would appear that you give a shit about star wars.
>>
>>63545743
asking a question does not equal giving a shit

you can spoil the movie and i'll not care
>>
>>63545727

Nope, just you.
>>
I give a shit about Star Wars, but I've been so hype, so eager to find out what this new Star Wars is, that whenever a new TV spot pops up, I watch it, whenever the plot synopsis leaks, I read it, whenever a new interview comes out, I have a read through that. I've seen so much of it.

Now the movie is just about to come out, and I feel I've seen as much of it as I need to, I'm in no real rush to see the actual movie itself.

It's like when you're having a good hard fap and inexplicably, as you're reaching for the zenith of pleasure, you lose focus and your dick just deflates and it takes a ton of effort to reach what would normally be a standard ejaculation, assuming you don't just give up on it entirely.
>>
I care to see it bomb
>>
no i love it now will you please go back 2 reddit
>>
>>63545727
Adult male checking in. Job, wife, kids. Only fucking babies like Star Wars
>>
>>63545801
>asking a question does not equal giving a shit
Actually, it does.

Asking a question = showing interest = being interested = giving a shit

You felt the need to discuss it, therefore you give a shit about it.
>>
No because I am not a middle aged nostalgiafag or a normie
>>
I never cared for it. Even the original trilogy were just ok and I only saw them once or twice as a kid.
>>
It's all so generic, just putting together fantasy tropes with sci-fi tropes.
>>
>>63545999
despite your trips your logic is retarded

if i complained that people gave a shit you could argue something like that but i was just curious because of the amount of threads and discussion around the movie lately
>>
Never really liked the original trilogy. Didn't even watch any of the prequels except Phantom Menace, which I dropped 30 minutes in.
>>
>>63545999
Literally reddit: The Autism
>>
>tfw you will never recreate the magic of renting out and watching the 1997 special edition of A New Hope on a comfy friday evening again
>>
>>63545999
why do people say this like they are being witty as fuck>?
>>
>>63545727
Good for you, OP.
Pet yourself on the back for me, will ya.
>>
>>63545727
Trekkies pls go
>>
>>63546469
I didn't ask for this feel
>>
File: literally 35 star wars threads.jpg (275 KB, 1537x722) Image search: [Google]
literally 35 star wars threads.jpg
275 KB, 1537x722
what do you think will be the peak total SW threads on /tv/?

50? 60?

80?
>>
File: for the fans.png (765 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
for the fans.png
765 KB, 1000x1334
no its fanfic
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.