[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suggest some good comedy series. Friends was good, Seinfeld is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: UBLi3O3.jpg (60 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
UBLi3O3.jpg
60 KB, 440x587
Suggest some good comedy series. Friends was good, Seinfeld is just OK, I really dislike Kramer's character. It's exaggerated to the point of being stupid.
>>
>>63544886
it's always sunny in philladelfia
>>
>>63544980
who the fuck taught you how to spell? you fucking idiot. you goddamn motherfucker moron bitch.
>>
>>63544886
Curb Your Enthusiasm.
>>
>>63546069

I watched an episode or two but didn't find it quiet funny.
>>
>>63546116
>quiet

quite
>>
>>63546116
Fair enough, try Always Sunny like the other guy mentioned then.
>>
>>63546218

What if I don't find that funny either?
>>
>>63546409
Try Trailer Park Boys
>>
>>63546409
Sure you'll find something to your taste, maybe you like 80s sitcoms, look up other stuff from the time.
>>
>>63546493
Arrested Development or what this guy said.
>>
>>63546116
which eps?

try The Doll or Krazee-Eyez Killa
>>
File: 20151010_180058.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20151010_180058.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>63544886
Literally the same color as my cat.
CUTE. CUUUTE!
>>
Party Down. It's 2 seasons and is about a group of struggling actors/writers working that work as caterers. Sounds like a dumb shitcom but it was on Starz and is hilarious.

Archer, Eastbound and Down, and Delocated are what I consider the Holy Trinity of asshole comedy (male protagonists that are horrible human beings).

Archer season 1-3 is pretty hilarious. Sharp and fast-moving, like Arrested Development but dirtier. It devolved into pop culture references and callbacks, but was watchable.

Eastbound and Down. 4 seasons. Aired on HBO. Danny McBride as a washed up ex-baseball player who was big when he was 19. Season 1 was dark and feelsy, a perfect blend of comedy and drama. The rest is pretty great.

Delocated. 3 seasons and a finale that aired separately. Like Eastbound, but goofier. It aired on Adult Swim. It's about "Jon", a guy in the witness protection program who puts himself and his family in danger just to have his own reality show.

The Office (seasons 2 and 3 at least), Sunny, Simpsons 3-8, and Arrested Development are mandatory.

King of the Hill if you haven't given it a chance (it's actually a good show. don't let Youtube Poop trick you into thinking that it's lame)

Tim and Eric, Eric Andre Show, Mr. Show, Wonder Showzen for absurdist comedy

Nathan For You and Review are two recent favorites

Workaholics is good. Season 2 and 3 are great.

Broad City surprised me. I was expecting some Girls rip-off but it is actually pretty hilarious and very consistent. I still can't tell if they are satirizing or celebrating millenial culture. Maybe both. If you like Workaholics or Delocated, give it a try.

Community is alright. Season 1 is comfy. Season 2 is great. Season 3 is watchable. 4 is bad. 5 is an uneven return to form. Haven't seen 6.

The Life and Times of Tim is great. Like KotH, it's a realistic animated comedy. Awkward humor. 3 seasons. First two are GOAT, season 3 got a little to unrealistic. If you like Nathan For You check it out.
>>
>>63546853
What kind of race is that? It's so fluff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.