[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dude raped his goddamn sister. I repeat, he forced himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: jaime-lannister-image.png.jpg (71 KB, 568x720) Image search: [Google]
jaime-lannister-image.png.jpg
71 KB, 568x720
This dude raped his goddamn sister. I repeat, he forced himself upon his own fucking twin. I can't think of something more degenerate and immoral than that

But according to Game of Thrones, this is a "morally complex character with shades of grey" What in the ever loving fuck
>>
he's a cool guy plus he looks good
>>
>rape and incest are the most degenerate things in GoT

kek
>>
>>63544160
he was just being himself bro
>>
>>63544160
He didn't actually rape her, some people just can't direct a fucking scene.
>>
didn't rape his sister in the books
>>
>>63544160
He didn't rape her in the books. Show is fanfiction.net-tier.
>>
He also pushed a child out a window in a case of attempted murder that left the kid paralyzed.

Also murdered a relative in an escape attempt.

The attempts at rehabilitation of his character fall flat.
>>
>>63544290
He wasn't even supposed to have raped her in the show, D&D didn't intend it that way. They are just that incompetent.
>>
>>63544325
They did though. They talked about it in the Inside the Episode series on youtube IIRC
>>
>>63544160

his sister deserved it for being a giant cunt
>>
>>63544360
They backtracked after the public response.

Though it is true that at this point the show has little to do with the actual books.
>>
>>63544160
He wasn't supposed to rape her the director fucked it up
>>
She probably asked for it tbqh.
>>
The books and show are stupid, it's some of the most cliche and weary forms of exploring morality
>>
>>63544160
Well if you read the books you retard, you would know
>They saw barnyard animals fucking and decided to do it
>Dad caught them and freaked, made sure they were mostly split up growing up
>Cersei is narcissistic af and knows it's the closest she can come to fucking herself
>They think that since they came in the world together they have every right to be together
>The Targaryens did it for centuries
>Jaime gets tired of her shit around the end of the last book and takes off with a new girl
>Jaime only ever fucked Cersei but Cersei fucked loads of dudes to accomplish her goals
>Jaime loses his hand but gains perspective and maturity
>Cersei loses her child and then her mind
>>
>>63544323
Only the first happened in the book, and it was completely understandable. If he didn't try to kill the kid, him and Cersei would have been executed, and probably his three kids as well.

What's the life of one nosy Stark in the face of that?

The show turning him into a kinslayer is pretty bullshit, though. He doesn't even escape, he kills the kid for NOTHING.
>>
>>63544160

>sister begs for your cock
>dick her

>r-r-r-raaaaaape!
>this is why it's current year
>I mean, come on

OP is a colossal faggot.
>>
>>63544160

>implying she wasn't asking for it.

>implying she didn't deserve it.
>>
>>63544160
You're retarded. People of those times were being forced against their will all day every day to do shit they hated. Sex is no special snowflake among human activities. Shitty sex will be had as a norm back then.
>>
>>63544458
>nosy Stark
>understandable

It was his own house. That's like you walking in on your wife getting railed and then getting shit for being "intrusive"
>>
The fun thing is that in the books you can tell that the subtext is that Jaime is a shallow, impressionable blank slate who thinks that sarcasm is the same as having a personality. He has a large fanbase mostly because bookfags missed the point of his character.
>>
>>63544323
You're judging him by our standards. Everyone is murdering everyone in his world anyway, he's seen some shit.

Pushing Bran out of the tower is pretty much the first thing we see him do, after that his morality takes an upward trajectory. It wasn't as simple as just 'ha ha just pushing kids out of windows', there were serious consequences if their incest was discovered.
>>
>>63544638
His fanbase is comprised almost entirely of land-whales who love him and Brienne getting together even though GRRM will never let it happen
>>
>>63544290
Still better than the original books.
>>
>>63544638
I like Jaime because he starts the books as a piece of shit but after losing his hand he becomes a genuinely heroic character. He has an arc
>>
>>63544160
>raped his sister
>she fucking loves it

bye virgin
>>
>>63544456
every single thing you wrote is wrong except the targaryen part
>>
>>63545504

Nah the hand part is right and Jamie getting bored of Cersei. It was mostly garbage though
>>
>>63544160
>incest
>not the purest thing a person can do
Hello reddit! There is nothing more anti-kek than learning the ropes of sex with your sister.
>>
File: char_53579.jpg (9 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_53579.jpg
9 KB, 210x240
>>63544160
>>
Sex outside of a loving relationship, and everything that follows thereafter is far more degenerate than incest. Incest is only degenerate if it is truly rape (i.e. one of the parties does not wish it to happen).
>>
Why didn't the rulers of Westeros just have Ser Jorah kill Dany?
Robert wanted to send Ned to kill her, but he already had Jorah there, and Jorah could have done it.
>>
>>63547064
Because Jorah is an autist with a loliboner for muh kellyc
>>
>>63547089
Not at that point he wasn't.
>>
>>63544697
top fucking kek lel. it would be sad to think of all the tumblrinas who genuinely believe someone like jaime could ever be with brienne...if it wasn't so funny
>>
>>63544217
>he looks good
Wat. He looks like a generic dane.
>>
>>63547064
>“Well, there it is, Ned. You and Selmy stand alone on this matter. The only question that remains is, who can we find to kill her?”
>“Mormont craves a royal pardon,” Lord Renly reminded them.
>“Desperately,” Varys said, “yet he craves life even more. By now, the princess nears Vaes Dothrak, where it is death to draw a blade. If I told you what the Dothraki would do to the poor man who used one on a khaleesi, none of you would sleep tonight.” He stroked a powdered cheek. “Now, poison... the tears of Lys, let us say. Khal Drogo need never know it was not a natural death.”
>>
>>63544160
maybe if you're a dirty showfag
>>
>>63544160
> She constantly wants the D
> He gives her the D
> "raaaaaape, help"

yeah op...sure
>>
>>63547368
Jorah could have poisoned her.
>>
>>63548087
any sex on a woman is rape shitlord
>>
File: average Dane.jpg (26 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
average Dane.jpg
26 KB, 460x288
>>63547363
>DIDF
You wish
>>
File: 1398093155085.jpg (39 KB, 206x264) Image search: [Google]
1398093155085.jpg
39 KB, 206x264
>>63544160
>This dude raped his goddamn sister. I repeat, he forced himself upon his own fucking twin.
UUUU
>>
File: 1442587799136.jpg (68 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
1442587799136.jpg
68 KB, 378x414
>>63544160
>raped
I really, really like this meme.
>>
So when is /got/ coming back? We got the Season 6 tease, why aren't we back yet?
>>
>>63548115
stop neglect raping me, you cis white male scum
>>
>>63544160
he also pushed a child out of a tower window.
>>
File: 018.png (127 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
018.png
127 KB, 612x792
there is nothing wrong with incest
>>
Nothing he did in the show or books was unique to him. Even at his worst jaime is no less human than the other characters. His "redemption" isn't about making him moral by modern standards. It's about him becoming better in his own world.
>>
>>63550897
because s5e09 and s5e10 were an embarrassment to televeision
>>
File: 01.jpg (750 KB, 989x1480) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
750 KB, 989x1480
>there people posting RIGHT NOW who hate incest
pls
>>
>>63551231
False!

Just look at britbongs to see what's wrong with incest.
>>
Incest is a top tier fetish. I don't expect you BLACKED fanboys to understand.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.