[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>idris elba i totally see the resemblance t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Roland_Tower.jpg (22 KB, 260x396) Image search: [Google]
Roland_Tower.jpg
22 KB, 260x396
>idris elba

i totally see the resemblance t͏͏b͏͏h f͏͏a͏͏m
>>
>>63543741
no
>>
>>63543741
>actors have to look like the character they portray

holy shit, what a retard. as long as it's not casting a real person as a different race it's fine you bitter fat loser virgin
>>
>>63544001
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>63543741
This place is getting ridiculous.
>>
>>63544466
welcome to 4chan, could you leave?
>>
>>63543741
Well, look on the bright side, at least they got a black guy who can actually act.
>>
>A GOOD ACTOR IS BAD BECAUSE HIS SKIN COLOR DOESN'T MATCH

Holy shit this is fucking stupid. Like, if he's the best actor for the position, then so be fucking it. He's great on Luther.
>>
File: dark_tower_.jpg (652 KB, 2560x1240) Image search: [Google]
dark_tower_.jpg
652 KB, 2560x1240
>>63544556
What about whole book #2 where a black bitch is talking about two white honkeys raping her and poising her...

Also the manner of speech and everything, its so god damn opposite of black it would all feel extremely weird...

can you all imagine the jokes if the trademark phrase
>you have forgotten the face of your father
would be routinly spoken by a blackie? There are already jokes about black fathers.. that would push it
>>
>>63544511
Roland Deschain of Gilead being played by a hood rat out of the Wire, you're the one who needs to leave.
Lay off the weed too.
>>
>>63544001
go back to San Francisco please
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.