[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I just realised - TDKR is literally the Return of the Jedi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Guys, I just realised - TDKR is literally the Return of the Jedi of the Nolan Trilogy.

Discuss.
>>
>>63543544
So the best and most fun with the best set peices and most quotable? Sure
>>
>>63543594

This is exactly my point. Return of the Jedi has some rehash moments, some great moments, some instant classic moments, come embarrassing moments - it's a mixed bag people shit on that's borderline great.
>>
File: i'm cia.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i'm cia.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>63543544
So BVS will be the Phantom Menace?
>>
>>63543772

Or The Force Awakens will be BvS.
>>
>>63543544
who is the "ewoks" equivalent?

catwoman is the villai nthat redeems herself and save the protag?
>>
>>63543946
robin and the police
>>
>>63543772
there are comics where batman uses his skills (and no sci fi gizmo, but some gadget from his belt) to beat super humans like flash, martian, wonder woman, HULK

I want those modified to have CIA instead of batman For chirstmas please can anybody do this for the starving kids in Africa?
>>
>>63543946
Catwoman is Vader. She offs the big bad right before he kills the hero.
>>
More than 90% of critics watched this living breathing meme, abomination of a film, and thought

"This is actually good"
>>
>>63543713
not borderine, is simly greatest of series
>>
>>63544253

I agree with them.

>>63545082

Nah famalam, Empire is best.
>>
>>63544253
I liked it a lot, I thought it was jarring how they referenced a 4chan meme in the intro and throughout the movies.

"somebody get this hothead outta here" jesus christ really? Is this place so relevant?

"Dr Pavel I'm CIA" seriously? They didn't even try to be subtle about it
>>
>>63545203

The worst bit was 4u, just trying to be trendy. Literally Reddit.
>>
well yeah. both have spectacular beginning scenes that are a pretty self-contained adventure, are centered about a really big guy, a barque gets crashed with no survivors, it's pretty inconsequential to the rest of the film and then it goes to shit with hotheads and teddybears and some nice explosions towards the end
>>
hurr mc duur duur mc huur

no, fuck off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.