[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5.3m >13th episode stretch goal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: b5a0f72345d9b84f58e1ab008203ef05.jpg (709 KB, 1343x1005) Image search: [Google]
b5a0f72345d9b84f58e1ab008203ef05.jpg
709 KB, 1343x1005
>5.3m
>13th episode stretch goal
>>
File: 1449200970889.jpg (27 KB, 436x462) Image search: [Google]
1449200970889.jpg
27 KB, 436x462
>>63541988
>tfw he's actually going to make it
THE ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
>>
It's a show where they sit around and wisecrack over bad movies, the original series looks like it was made for about 50 bucks. Why the fuck do they need all that money?
>>
>>63542079
Felicia Day is nerd royalty so she needs at least $50k per week like she got for Supernatural
>>
and it will still probably be on some kind of network or paid service after 5 and half million
>>
Is this the largest kickstarter goal ever
>>
Felicia's voice is a grading, face-paced lisp.
Don't see how that could get annoying at all.
>>
>>63542180
Yes. The whole point of the stretch goal is to dethrone Veronica Mars for the Kickstarter world record.
>>
>>63542182
She's gonna be on the show for five minutes an episode tops.
>>
why does this show need money

isn't it just silhouettes making poor commentary over public domain films?
>>
>>63542276
They're not going to be public domain this time

Although the Rifftrax guys were able to get the rights to Starship Troopers and Anaconda for $250,000
>>
>>63542302
none of this sounds justified

there has to be millions of public domain or just cheap as fuck trash films out there to shit on and churn 13 eps out of
>>
>>63541988
He literally doesn't have faith in the franchise enough to not use "celebrities".

The show is heartless and this is either to cash in or to burn the series to the ground.
>>
if Mike isn't on board this will be garbage
>>
>>63542436
>he's a mike guy
>>
File: boq4moqcmaasubi1.jpg (79 KB, 598x438) Image search: [Google]
boq4moqcmaasubi1.jpg
79 KB, 598x438
>>63541988
is there anything more jewish than crowd funding?
>>
>>63542436

You mean the guy that to this day sucks on the movie riffing teat Joel made for him?
>>
>>63542436
Poor Mike
>>
>>63542558
sometimes it pays off for the viewer
e.g. blue ruin
>>
>>63542517
He was head writer even during most of the Joel run. The writing will be shitty and completely lose the charm of the original without him involved, guaranteed.
>>
/tv/ BTFO
>>
>>63542566
>mike was the head writer
>joel thought the show would die without him
>gives the show to mike
>mike makes it more successful than ever
>joel is salty as fuck
>makes a kikestarter to make sure everyone knows it's his show in the end

>>63542558
not at all
>>
Show of hands - who's at least going to watch the first episode?
>>
>>63542647
I'm going to fast-forward to the Felicia Day scenes
>>
>>63542583
>poor man's anti-gun no country for old men
movie was a solid 5out of 100
>>
it's absolutely deplorable that it's possible to cash in on people's harmful tendency, or habit, to choose nostalgia and fuzzy feelings before reason, it's exploitation, it's a con - yes, it's their own choice, but I don't think there was platform before crowdfunding for every piece of shit has been to squeeze some more out of people, for every piece of shit to cash in on every outrage, fad, whatever

nothing good will come of this, nothing good can come of this, the format they are "reviving" is out of place and out of time, it's tired and people doing it lack the edge they had back when they were truly inspired to create
>>
>>63542727
Neckbeards spending NEETbux and mommy's allowance on stupid crap.

It's either this or dragon dildos.
>>
>>63543087

You think I'm going to crowd fund this shit, when the near 18 inch, realistic flesh toned ejaculating tyranasaurus dildo with optional feathers was just released on bad dragon? fuck that noise, going to need that and about 18 gallons of fake cum.
>>
>>63542247
i know the mad's job.
If i were to stick a wet lollipop in your ear and say "just 5 minutes" you'd be right to punch me.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.