[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you about my home planet, Stewjon? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: obi wan.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
Luke, did I ever tell you about my home planet, Stewjon? The name of the planet Stewjon was coined by George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars. At the Celebration V convention in Orlando, Florida, comedian and talk-show host Jon Stewart interviewed Lucas, and Stewart asked for the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi's home planet. Lucas jokingly replied that it was "Stewjon," a tuckerization of Stewart's name. The official Star Wars Encyclopedia entry on Obi-Wan Kenobi now lists Stewjon as Kenobi's home planet.
>>
>>63541650
Check my trips
>>
Hope you nerds leave this board forver once the hype for this shit flick dies down.
>>
File: 1jonstewart[1].jpg (46 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1jonstewart[1].jpg
46 KB, 630x420
>>63541650
>he was a good friend
>>
>>63541650
You can't make that shit up.
>>
>Uhhh sir we got a situation down here
>What is it Watkins
>The autism readings... They're all over the place...
>They're completely off the charts to be precise...
>In fact we are hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be physically possible
>We can't... Oh god shut it down..
>SHUT IT DOWN NOW
>OH GOD
>AAARGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>63541890
>AAARGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH

not

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEE!

goddammit
>>
>>63541650
Luke, did I ever tell you about your father?

IT was the most resilient memester in the galaxy, and a cunning baneposter. I understand that you've become quite a good shitposter yourself.

A young hotead named Darth Janitor, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Chink Moot hunt down and destroy bane threads. He betrayed and banned your father. Now the baneposters are all but extinct. The Janitor was seduced by the Reddit side of the Internet.
>>
I'm loving this meme, keep it coming Reddit.
>>
File: 1440888905795.jpg (23 KB, 489x488) Image search: [Google]
1440888905795.jpg
23 KB, 489x488
>>63541650
>mfw it's actually true
>this bit of banter was written into the encyclopedia as "official lore"
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stewjon
Holy fuck how autistic is this fanbase
>>
>>63541830
Yeah an anime imageboard on the internet is no place for nerds
COOL KIDS ONLY
>>
>>63542292
yes exactly, why are you saying it ironically?

YOu can't deny there are nerds who go overboard with the star wars bullshit. People discussing power levels, expanded universe bullshit, or taking that shitty cgi cartoon seriously.

There is middle way between "Hurr durr cool kids only" and embarassing oneself with the extreme nerdery someone here resorts to
>>
>>63542233
>>63542288
holy shit senpais
>>
> Star Tours Flight 1115 was the designation of a Star Tours travel agency flight to Naboo. On the day of the Raid at Spaceport THX1138, the flight was on time and set to arrive at the spaceport's Gate 1M at 1215 hours. It was scheduled to depart again at 1310.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.