[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like this show /tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the fall.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the fall.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Do you like this show /tv?
>>
BIRTH DEFECT
>>
>>63541504
I like it, very tense and the murdering people and CSI stuff seems fairly realistic compared to other shows
scully is decent but the killer guy really steals the show
>>
It's pretty great.
>>
>>63541504
teased a lesbo sex scene with agent scully but then didnt deliver. 0/10
>>
this and River are real good procedurals
>>
>>63541504
It had scully doing lewd things, so it's a 10/10 in my book.
>>
>>63541504
I love it.
I have masturbated to the babysitter countless times:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cffRAazAVhU

>>63541542
This was painful, though.
>>
Some serious femanizi shit they throw around from time to time which is weird because the show is great until that literally comes out of nowhere.
>>
literally shit
>>
>>63541504

Good show. Good acting, apart from some local minor parts (and Sad Badger Man) and not given to glorifying the killer, which is really passe. Very, very good times fapping to the thought of Anderson domming me with that accent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.