[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1448101860145.png (232 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1448101860145.png
232 KB, 400x300
holy shit what
>>
>being this slow
>>
>>63541493
>we can take over the death stick game
>>
>Did I ever tell you that Reese's Pieces eating aliens were part of the Galactic Senate?
>>
wew lad
>>
Okay, reddit, we need to start an "ET was a jedi" theory right now.
>>
shooped
>>
>>63541564
>calling all space gungans
>>
>>63541493
That's a big neck.
>>
I mean george's movies between the OT and the prequels was E.T., BTTF, and Die Hard so why is this surprising?
>>
File: gotham riddler.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gotham riddler.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>63541493
It's an easter egg, faggot.
>>63541619
Nope.
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>63541616
Sorry, that theory is already taken.
>>
File: 193gy2y7blyjvjpg.jpg (26 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
193gy2y7blyjvjpg.jpg
26 KB, 240x200
Indiana Jones is also in the movie
>>
>>63541493
Lol this is technically canon
>>
DELLOW
>>
Spielberg put a Star Wars reference in ET, so Lucas put an ET reference in Star Wars.
I thought everyone knew this.
>>
>>63542930
FELLEGATES
>>
>>63541493

babby finds his furst easter egg
>>
>>63541637
Gungas
>>
>>63542661
>where did I get this acid?
>>
>>63541493
>Asogians were paddle-footed, large-eyed sentients indigenous to Brodo Asogi. During the last decades of the Galactic Republic, the Asogians were represented in the Galactic Senate by Senator Grebleips and a trio of aides. When the Republic became the Galactic Empire at the conclusion of the Clone Wars, Grebleips was charged with treason, and the Asogians' home planet became a part of the autocratic new government. More than twenty years later, during the Galactic Civil War that pitted the Empire against the Alliance to Restore the Republic, an Asogian infochant named Braxas operated on the Outer Rim planet of Solay.

Source: Autistpedia
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.