[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not nominated for a Golden Globe for his portrayal of Tyrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: tyrion.jpg (3 MB, 4650x3095) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.jpg
3 MB, 4650x3095
>Not nominated for a Golden Globe for his portrayal of Tyrian Lannister on Game of Thrones.

Is he losing his touch?

Or is it just dwarf racism? They can't keep getting away with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3606x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3606x2400
>>63540719
>I will ever sit on the Iron Throne
>>
>>63540719
can't even land an award even when playing a character designed to appeal to lowest denominator pleb
>>
>>63541590
They gave him a SAG nod out of pity I bet.
>>
>>63540719
He didn't really have much to do this season
>>
>>63540719
Thinking of Dwarf as a race made me chuckle, thanks OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>63541747
It's a serious problem anon. They purposefully write him shitty lines and give everyone else good ones. And they edit it so his acting looks bad. It's got to stop
>>
>>63540719
jesus christ anon, that show already grabbed all the emmys, you want them to snatch all the golden globes too?
save some for movies
>>
File: Varys.mnk4.jpg (431 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
Varys.mnk4.jpg
431 KB, 1500x844
>>63542377
I want Conleth Hill to have enough screen time that he gets nominated for something.
>>
>>63541739
Well, of course, his big arc about his love and father just ended the previous season. The trial was his time to shine, if you're ever going to give him an award, that would be the when.

Still, when he finally got going after stalling for half the season (true for so many storylines this season), it was cool to see him meet Jorah, see a Dragon, and reach Meereen where hopefully he can be useful.
>>
>>63540719
he got the emmy for season 5 though which was honestly a joke to begin with
>>
File: tyrion-lannister.jpg (113 KB, 930x1121) Image search: [Google]
tyrion-lannister.jpg
113 KB, 930x1121
>>63541538
>gold
>>
I have about as much respect for game of thrones as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
>>63544409
> I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

You might be REEEEE.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.