[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like him on the fact that he's black.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: based.png (1 MB, 1364x940) Image search: [Google]
based.png
1 MB, 1364x940
I don't like him on the fact that he's black.
>>
>>63539212
I don't like em either, Pedro.
>>
>fat
>balding
>racist
>crabby

he must post on /tv/
>>
I don't know who this guy is (I've seen the clip but forget the context other than it was like some x-factor/talent show or some shit) ... but considering his position, is it even practical for him to make snap decisions like that just cause a guy is black?

I mean, blacks make up a large portion of the US population and as such play a significant role in the entertainment industry. seems it would be like someone on a cooking talent show immediately dismissing any dish he sees just cause it has chicken

you're sort of eliminating out-of-hand a large pool of the talent and fan base
>>
>>63539234
He's asian, not latino m8.
>>63539269
Not to mention, brown.
>>
>>63539462

He just didn't like nigs.
>>
>>63539462
He doesn't like niggers. How difficult is that not to understand?
>>
>>63539212
What a boss, totally based.
>>
>>63539212
Who is this and why should I care?
>>
File: 1443714750885.jpg (42 KB, 432x354) Image search: [Google]
1443714750885.jpg
42 KB, 432x354
i don't like him on the fact that he's big
>>
>>63539462
>blacks make up a large portion of the US crime statistics
fix'd
>>
File: 1448783911032.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448783911032.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
But he is black himself.

Also love that the black guy in the room actually starts to talk for his whole race.
>>
>>63539462

>play a significant role in the entertainment industry

Music, yes. Film? not much besides being the goto diversity quota filler.
>>
>>63541872
Does she have a fucking water weight allergy? Was she stung by bees? I feel sick.
>>
>>63539462

He owns a small business in a poor area, so of course he isnt going to like black people because all he ever deals with is a bunch of dumb asshole niggers.
>>
>>63540136
>>63540196
>>63542433

obviously he doesn't like them. I'm not disputing his right to dislike them. I'm sure he has good cause. my point is it seems extremely impractical to make business judgements on whether you do or don't like a very large and integral group of people

most people probably don't like working with jews, but very few wealthy businessmen in NYC or Arab oil princes regardless of their personal opinions are going to flat out say 'I'm not dealing with Jews cause I don't like them'!!
>>
Dude was from Hawaii too. How many black folks are really there?
>>
>>63539462
Do you not understand the concept of prejudices?
>>
>>63539212
And then the girls like
>yeah I was gonna say, you're like a minority yourself
Like that somehow makes a difference.

Stupid bitch lol
>>
Just doesn't like blacks, ya gotta respect that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.