[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K3 vNCpDANU This really ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Colbert_Late_Show.jpg (183 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
Colbert_Late_Show.jpg
183 KB, 1440x907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K3vNCpDANU

This really made me think. You know, if we, as white people, took a step back, and learned to look at the situation objectively, we would be able to understand how people of different races think and feel.

I think we bear a big part of the blame for what's going on in today's world. Every war in history can be traced back to white supremacy and colonialism. The healing can only begin if people like Stephen are allowed to speak the truth.

He should run for president at some point in his life. I'd definitely vote for him.
>>
lmao c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k
s͏m͏h to be honest with you paterfamilias
>>
>>63536804
No one cares. Take your white guilt and gtfo.
>>
>>63536804
Top tier bait OP.
>>
File: 1389754071590.gif (2 MB, 319x250) Image search: [Google]
1389754071590.gif
2 MB, 319x250
Shit like this is why this fag is going to get cancelled, nobody wants to see you pander to >muh minorities for an hour.
>>
>>63536804
>republicans sure are whacky guys, am I rite?
>don't be racist folks
>>
>>63536927
Its b8, redditor.
>>
>>63536804

>He should run for president at some point in his life

He has actually done that.
>>
>>63536804
Are you from /leftypol/?
>>
>every war in history can be traced back to white

Tell that to the Great Khan

>inb4 'Genghis was the victim of white power and was just a strong and progressive person of colour'
>>
>>63536804
He ran for president in 2008. He won in the Marvel Universe before they ret-conned it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.