[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people love it when he starts screaming meme's at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Why do people love it when he starts screaming meme's at the camera?
>>
>>63534463

Someone on 4chan gets meme'd and you think that of me? No. I AM THE ONE WHO MEMES!
>>
>>63534463
Why do you love posting memes on the internet?
>>
What a patrician actor am I le right xd!!!
>>
>>63535207
IM LE DANGER XD
>>
what is a meme?
>>
that is the breaking bad audience
>>
Why do people love to shitpost meme's at the internet?
>>
>>63534463
Hint:
They were not memes when he said them.

People like you made them memes after he said them.
>>
>>63534463
>meme is
>>
>>63535907
Nope. Those very lines were written to be printed on T-shirts. The I am the danger merchandise was already in production before this episode even aired.

I bet you think that "witness me" and "I am Groot" only became memes retrospectively too. The art of memetics is key to capturing the reddit sensibility audience. If the dialogue wasn't reddit sensibility in the first place it wouldn't have been able to become a meme.
>>
>>63537264
I don't think you understand memes.

It's literally us who make rhem memes.
If we didn't, their stupid shirts wouldn't sell.

Evryone started spouting the danger shit right when it aired, thus starting the meme.

Should've never started
>>
>>63537699
But the writers intentionally made their catchphrase dialogue "meme compatible". It was written in order to manipulate audiences into repeating it and the fact that the memes were successful proves their manipulation effective. You think this was just a random line of dialogue that the writers barely thought about that just happened to get popular unintentionally? Please.
>>
>>63537264
>they wrote the show to create memes
Go the fuck outside or something you autist
>>
>>63537797
dumb redditposter
>>
>>63534463
My favorite part was in the last season at least once an episode they'd have a bumper trying to make a quote they thought was good into a hashtag and it never once worked the way it did naturally with I'm the one who knocks. I think they were actually bending over backwards in those last few episodes to force in monologues to try to recatch lightning in a bottle and it was just bad.
>>
>>63537264
If only you knew how bad it was, it's so much bigger than reddit
It's pretty much millenials as a whole aside from maybe autists like us who this shit is aimed at
Just go on youtube and see what the most popular videos are, you think they all happen to be redditors? Their audience too?
Reddit is a bogeyman, "internet culture" as a whole is the problem
>>
File: 1447771026259.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1447771026259.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
>>63537797
Good le argument. I bet you typed this shit out because you were frustrated you couldn't give the other anon a le downgoat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.