[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that this is the best episode this season, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
So we can all agree that this is the best episode this season, right?
>>
I don't think I'll ever bother rewatching an episode from this season again 2bqh.
>>
>>63534132
Hey reddit
>>
>>63534103
where my country gone and the one with butters going nuts at the end are the correct answers
>>
>>63534103
If by best you mean worst
>>
you're not yelping
>>
My favorite SP song in years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww
>>
File: cXAE4Aq[1].jpg (52 KB, 573x572) Image search: [Google]
cXAE4Aq[1].jpg
52 KB, 573x572
Sponsored Content is the only correct answer

It really made it look like Matt and Trey had something good planned

Then they spend the next episode doing nothing and the final hastily tying up a couple of the strings because they apparently had no idea how to end it
>>
>>63535204
LOL HE SAID IT AGAIN

HAHAHA

The accepted truth is that the newest seasons are the absolute fucking worst to anyone who isn't a complete normie and / or a sperg that bases their identity around being edgy and counter culturalist.

There isn't even any jokes anymore. It's family guy tier. They just point things out and make pop culture references and retards like you laugh. South Park is dead.
>>
>>63534103
The only people that like this season are losers that think the most dangerous group in in the world are supposed SJWs.
>>
>>63535204
>Hey reddit
Sup, Reddit?
>>
File: 1432949724845.png (295 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
1432949724845.png
295 KB, 400x580
>>63535509
No, you fell for the bait. It's extremely easy to trigger anon with the redditmeme.
>>
>>63535527
You forgot to ask me to check my privileges.
>>
no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETVnEKHyoM this is
>>
>>63535598
>>63535509
>>63535628
>>63535204
come on guys, stop it with this reddit meme

You should judge a post by it's contents, not try to guess who said it. Unless they're being hypocritical, just respond to the actual post

>I don't think I'll ever bother rewatching an episode from this season again

ok, why? Were they not funny? too preachy? forgettable? That's what you should be asking, not "this reeks of reddit"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.