[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Larry take advantage of the fact that he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Why didn't Larry take advantage of the fact that he's worth like 100 million when trying to pursue the anniversary gift? Instead he tried to pick up women like any regular guy, and even when in NY he and Jeff made up a story about being in pet grooming business or something when Larry tried to get laid by the restaurant woman.
>>
the show downplays his ridiculous wealth a little. of course, it never, at any point, denies Larry is rich as fuck, but not dizzyingly so.
>>
>>63532601

because he is autistic.
>>
>>63532638
They bring it up, like when Larry was in a meeting with HBO and they start arguing about shrimp, and as Larry walks out the guy yells something like "Take your 400 mil and buy a shrimp boat!".
>>
File: 080425_GR_davidEX.jpg (25 KB, 326x450) Image search: [Google]
080425_GR_davidEX.jpg
25 KB, 326x450
>mfw I made a cool 300 mil plus chunk of all future Seinfeld-related income because I fucked Larry Davids shriveled dick for ten years and then filed for divorce
>>
>>63532601

He's actually worth like $450 mil.

Jerry Seinfeld is worth almost a billion.
>>
He's literally retarded and reddit as fuck.
>>
>>63532601
>Applying Logic to Larry

You didn't get it.
>>
>>63532818
Why is Jerry worth more? Larry co-created Seinfeld with him.
>>
>>63532862
Exactly. Incoherent.
>>
I figure that guys who are that rich/wealthy/famous/powerful must get tired of how easy life is, especially how easy it is to pick up random sluts, so they start imposing obstacles on themselves (i.e. I will only dress in Wal Mart clothes and never talk about my money) that there might be some level of challenge in picking up girls once again.
>>
>>63532873
take a guess. take a wild fuckin guess.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkEsLYE3Ik
>implying this isn't a perfect scene
>>
>>63533977
Yeah that's one of the funniest moments in Curb. I really dig the low key stuff, against for example Leon scenes. They are also funny but in a different way.

Other one of my favs was the one where Larry makes fun of Funkhouser calling himself an orphan after his old mother passed. "Little Orphan Funkhouser". Most of Marty Funkhouser scenes crack me up tho, he's pretty underrated character.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.