[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MzkzNzY0ODc5.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MzkzNzY0ODc5.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Marvel casts female Thor:
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/cate-blanchett-thor-marvel-ragnarok-1201658846/
>>
>>63531400
But the female Thor was Jane Foster
>>
female character in Thor =/= female Thor
>>
>>63531400
LADY DEATH
A
D
Y

D
E
A
T
H
>>
>>63531744
Cate as Lady Death would be some good shit
>>
No, MCU FemThor would be Natalie Portman. You retard.
>>
>>63531400
Enchantress/Vyalkarie/Hela/Lady Death
>>
>>63531400

Nice clickbait
>>
>>63531790
No earth in thor 3

Plus, there's never gonna be a female thor. They're having enoughh touble casting Captain Marvel already
>>
>>63531768
>>63531805

>Lady Death

She's just called Death, Lady death is that Chaos Comics slut
>>
>>63531824
>They're having enoughh touble casting Captain Marvel already

Kathryn Winnick, done. The fuck is going on over there.
>>
>>63531824
>Plus, there's never gonna be a female thor.
You wait, motherfuck. You just wait. The feminazi-frenzy hasn't peaked yet. A new breed of mindless overly PC faggots are getting worked on as I type.

Let's hope people will lose interest and the movement will die from infighting. Seeing as how it's insane and no one can agree what the fuck "feminism" really is, there's a chance.
>>
>>63531899
I think there's never gonna be a female thor because I can't imagine Marvel throwing money away on another of these terrible movies unless the next one does amazingly well. It'll be cheaper and safer to just keep having Hemsworth show up in Avengers movies from here to eternity, rather than try and recast the role and make a totally new film nobody's gonna want to see anyways.
>>
>>63531899

I remember /tv/ thought Black Widow was going to pick up Thor's hammer in AoU.
>>
>>63531935

Well this movie is going have Thor and Hulk going on a road trip through Asgard, if that doesn't put asses in seats, nothing will
>>
>>63531899
nope.

there isn't gonna be one.

They're gonna introduce a young thor by time shenanigans in IW or just use Beta Ray Bill. No way they can get an actress for a decade for a role who can act well. No way.
>>
>>63532040

>Beta Ray Bill voiced by Keith David

Yeah boy..
>>
>>63531942
I don't get why it can't just be Sif wielding the hammer while Thor goes off on some soul searching jerk off mission. I'd have zero problems with that. None. I don't get why she has to be Thor though. It makes no sense. Thor was explicitly not a title like Spiderman or Cap. Jane Foster is not Thor. She's Jane.

It's such a shitshow.

>>63532040
>implying she has to act well
>implying some feminist rhetoric won't be enough
I might be too cynical, but long term I wouldn't be at all surprised if we had a female thor. And by long term I mean 30-50 years, not just in the next 5 or so.

A Beta Ray Bill would be sorta cool. I don't mind that horse faced fuck.
>>
>Blanchett

pls, she is literally too good for this
>>
Wonder how much shooting Thor 3 in Australia influenced her joining since she wont have to interrupt her theatre productions in Sydney and Melbourne.
>>
>>63532074
normalfags will ask lots of questions if they just suddenly change thor to a woman. Now ay this is getting through. They even made te mandarin an idiot and reduced tony stark's alcoholism to PTSD.
>>
>>63532142
I don't mind how Thor lost his power, but the fact that he's now Odinson is weird. I was told explicitly that Thor is not a title to be passed on willy nilly. Now, it seems, it is.

If it's a title, fine, though it's pandering bullshit, and if I was a woman I'd be offended they simply didn't give enough of a shit to make or promote a cool female hero. If it's not a title, they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>63532142

As I recall they wanted to do a version of the Demon in the Bottle story but Hancock came out with a drunk ass superhero and they were like "well that fucked us"
>>
File: FemaleThor.png (1 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
FemaleThor.png
1 MB, 1920x1040
>>
>>63533133

You opened the pic and looked at her butt, don't lie.
>>
I'm offended by the very notion that women are capable of wielding Mjolnir.
>>
File: Maia Brewton.jpg (20 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Maia Brewton.jpg
20 KB, 300x450
>>63533133

>JUST
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.