[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shia Livestream Thread #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (292 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 409x409
Get comfy, Shia's back.

touchmysoul.net

>From 11am GMT on 10 December 2015, #TOUCHMYSOUL by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will commence at FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology), 88 Wood Street, Liverpool.

>Over the next four days, LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner invite you to pick up your telephone and touch their soul on [4chan detects as spam] between the hours of 11am – 6pm GMT.
>>
>>63530621
20 minutes left
>>
>>63530621
It started
>>
i want to call but i'm too nervous
>>
>>63531385
do you live in the UK? Then call him.
>>
>>63530621
Is anyone getting audio?
>>
>>63531401
yeah i do, how can i get to talk to Shia and not the other two?
>>
>>63531425
nope
>>
Is someone going to post the phone number or what?
>>
>>63531433
It's a one in three chance

Just ask who you are talking to and ask if they can transfer to Shia. If not, ask the question anyway.
>>
>>63531444
shit

>>63531461
Its here
touchmysoul.net

4chan filters phone numbers as spam
>>
>>
>>63531488
>>
>>63531401
I live about 2 minutes away from FACT in Liverpool and I'm pretty apathetic about the whole shtick. I mean, what even is this? Is him just being there the 'art' in itself?
>>
>>63531520
He's just answering questions, I guess, and then they're streaming the video of that without sound. Sucks.

There was another thing he'd done a month ago, in which he watched all his movies non-stop for three days and put it on livestream, and anyone could visit the theater (free entry) in NY. We had massive threads here and watched the movie with the stream.
>>
>>63531571
I get the movie thing, it's a cool concept for someone who I suppose is acting in to this 'vain' persona. But this is just, well, dull.
>>
>>63531520
wear glasses or shades or something and visit the place with a paper that says /tv/ or big guy or something.

Someone did that the last time and was posting here simultaneously, and he even brought pozza dor the whole theater and Shia. Everyone screencapped it.
>>
>40 minute train ride from Liverpool
>might go see Shia for a laugh
>>
>>63531617
got uni m80
>>
I wonder if any kebabs will go allahu snackbar
>>
>>63531643
It's for three more days

>>63531599
dubs confirm
>>
Has anyone called? Did it go through?
>>
>>63531730
ive been calling but its always busy
>>
pick up m8
>>
Continued from the previous thread

I just hacked their site

Domain Name: touchmysoul.net

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Abram Clark
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1975 Bryant St #5
Registrant City: San Francisco
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 94110
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.2063959052
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
>>
>>63531433

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>63532201
>>63531513
>>
>>63532201
>WHOIS is hacking
>>
>>63532201
Now deface it to show the BIG BANE pic m8.
>>
Why these normies around the table don't look at cameras? I would definitely do that! Look straight at the camera. And no blinking. I would steal the show. True art.
>>
>>63532431
Too bad I'm stuck in Syria!
>>
Check 'em.
>>
Just been, was shit

>http://m.imgur.com/a/r2MHY
>>
Some Amerigun should call up and say "At least you'll never forget me," fire a gun and drop their phone to the ground.
>>
>>63532534
kek
That would be cool
>>
Why no audio???? It does not fucks with me.
>>
>>63531520
You living as a student or just live in town?
>>
>>63532478
How much time did you wait? Were they even paying attention to other people?
>>
How the fuck do you type stuff into the chat?
>>
>>63533282
what chat?
>>
>>63532534
Just do it! *gunshot*
>>
>inb4 ISIS runs in and kills him
already calling it
>>
>>63534386
It would just be another of the thousands of Shias they have already killed

>also yes I know ISIS has mostly killed Sunnis, like literally 80% of the people they have killed are Sunnis
>>
muted?
>>
>>63534407
kek
>>
>>63532832
>>63532912

Right >>63532478 & >>63531520 here;

When I was there this morning Shia was the only one answering the phone with the other two listening in. He would open with 'This is the DD hotline, can you touch my soul?' and then nod silently or ackowledge the question.

He would then only reply with 'Yes, but can you touch my soul?'. I assume he'd say this if the asker was rambling etc. He'd only reply to any question with 'Can you touch my soul?' and that's it.

Sometimes if he got a 'good' question he would nod to the other two, or when I was there, say to the others 'Oh man that was a good one' and then write some shit down.

I queued for about 5 minutes and was in the room for about 10 being pretty bored after the whole 'huh, that's Shia' shtick wore off. Am postgrad so had to leave anyway, but I doubt I'd've stayed longer if I had free time.

All in all a pretty meh experience but hey it was a laugh.
>>
>>63537968
cool, thanks!

I thought these threads would be like the time he watched all his movies, but this time it's clearly meant for individual audiences.
>>
>>63538084
Yeah, I'm guessing he'll be doing this as a tour? Otherwise I'm not sure why Liverpool was his choice specifically, although I know that FACT is quite a renowned Cinema/Gallery.
>>
>>63538233
no, It is just for four days.

From what I have seen, he travels a lot.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.