[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he kill Milligan and become head of Gerhardts family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (45 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45 KB, 700x392
Will he kill Milligan and become head of Gerhardts family?
>>
>>63530444
He becomes Lorne Malvo
>>
>>63530444
b2reddit w/u
>>
Do you seriously watch this? How many hours do you spend on Reddit you fedora fuck
>>
>>63530444

Milligan will probably get killed by the remaining twin, right now everything's going pretty well for him that it seems pretty obvious Kansas City will put down the little upstart
>>
>>63530466
Stop trolling its the best show on television.
>>
>>63530568
Kill yourself redditor
>>
>>63530451
The final scene is him stretching out his hand and using it to light a cigarette before he gets into a car with Kobayashi
>>
was charlie the ailen?
>>
>>63530636
What if he does become malvo it would connect well into first season?
>>
>>63530469
The twin won't turn on him over KC. Milligan likely takes credit for the Gerhardts being wiped out and gets back in with KC.
>>
Mike will save Ed and Peggy.

Screencap it.

Not so sturdy prediction, Malvo appears at the end and whacks Mike and the Kitchen brother.
>>
I think I am the only person that thought Malvo sucks. Hipster clothes with a faggot haircut. Couldn't wait for him to get killed.
>>
>>63531049
The haircut is a staple. Also he only wore glasses to fuck with cops.
>>
>>63531018
I honestly don't see mike surviving.
>>
>>63530568
this
>>
Its interesting how the movie lacks any sort of climax and really just ended with the villain protagonist getting arrested. Not killed, not even confronted, just arrested while he's nearly naked.
>>
>>63531901
Tips fedora
>>
File: met.jpg (57 KB, 244x568) Image search: [Google]
met.jpg
57 KB, 244x568
>>63530444
reminder that the top 10 show is sellout shows to cater redditor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.