[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So rebooting ghostbusters is a shit idea, but let me try and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 372x500
So rebooting ghostbusters is a shit idea, but let me try and make a good idea out of it

Jackie Chan is Rob Chang, working in NYC as a professor with his close friends played by Chris tucker (a psychology professor) and Matt Damon (a scientist interested in paranormal activities). After changs estranged son Billy, (after is still torn up after the death of his mother/Rob's Wife) gets into trouble (he's played by JGL), he comes up to NYC to live with Rob as he tries to reconnect with his son.

Meanwhile, Matt and Chris discover strange things are a foot, and ghosts start appearing places. The gang comes togeher to become the ghostbusters. Along the way, Billy finds love in Jenny (Lacey chabert) a resident in an appartment living with her aunt (played by Jane Seymour), but the appartment also has paranormal activities...

Thoughts?
>>
Rebooting a shit movie. Bravo Hollywood
>>
here is how you do it, you just make a sequel where the old cast are to old and broken down so they have some new guys try out to be ghostbusters. there you go a soft reboot, you could even keep the 2 girls the fatty and the ape
>>
>>63528827
>movie
>>
>>63528796

replace Chris Tucker with officer Daniels and I'm sold
>>
>>63528796
>BILLY PLEASE, DONT GET INTO TRABBLE

>OH MY GAWD HE SIMLED ME, DAMN
>>
Jackie Chan hates america, JGL is reddit, Chris Tucker has never been funny, Matt Damon is alright.
>>
>>63528908

I think Jacky Chan is a fresh new take on being a ghostbuster. It would be nice him inserting Chinese mythology / superstition while they're fighting ghosts like that paper money thingy
>>
>>63528965
Also Matt Damon needs more comedy roles
>>
>>63528965
Jackie would just fuck it up and being Jackie Chan as in every of his movie. He isn't an actor, imo, desu, teaghlach.
If you want asian, maybe Jet Li, tough he is almost the same, but he's more serious guy.

>>63528840
why would be a fatass more fit than an old ghostbuster
>>
>>63530174
>why would be a fatass more fit than an old ghostbuster
so they can at least salvage the shitty movie
>>
>>63530174
You must've not seen the two newest police stories or crime story, jackie is fully capable of range,
>>
>>63528796
Like idea of having Jackie Chang in the squad ; on the other hand, I replace Chris Rock to KevinHart. Can I have Margaret Cho as the secretary at the joint as well as Scarlett Johanssan as their love interest!?
>>
>>63528796
>Chris Tucker
Dropped
>>
>>63530174
Nah ... Let Li can't handle being silly. Jackie is good & interesting choice.
>>
>>63528965
You just want a Jackie Chan Adventures movie
>Yu mo grey wi fi di sao
>>
File: 1436584765347a.jpg (301 KB, 912x1421) Image search: [Google]
1436584765347a.jpg
301 KB, 912x1421
>>63528796

If your line up were to come true I'd kill myself now

Did you try hard to pick out the most unlikable fags in Hollywood ?
>>
>>63530340
>chris rock

kek
>>
>>63530198
Is there a new Police Story past the one where he fought the delinquent juvenile robbers?
>>
>>63531868
Ha Ha ((´艸`*)) Sorry Tucker !! I got mixed up.
>>
>>63528796
I'd prefer Sammo Hung in Ghostbusters for the asian.
Drop JGL for a hot chick to give the whole thing a three man and a baby vibe.
>>
>Chris

More like ghost JUSTers
>>
Fuck Ghostbusters 3. Trailer when?
>>
>>63528796
That sounds fucking worse than the Girlbusters.
>>
>>63528796
>>63528796
The 2 whites are a kike and a Insufreable libertard.

wtf??

Dropping it already.
>>
>>63528796
None of these guys are funny though...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.