[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went awfully wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
What went awfully wrong?
>>
Michael should have become the Big Bad and the show should have turned into Dungeon Keeper.
>>
>>63527433
they escaped prison in season 1. After season 2 they should finish the show or have a whole new story with new characters and actors.
>>
>>63527433
t-bag and bellick didn't get their own spin-off
>>
>>63527768

>they escaped prison in season 1

This, obviously.

I tried to finish it, mostly out of principle towards the end, but gave up with only around 10 episodes to go, it became so bad.
>>
>>63527768
No, it could have become a capable conspiracy thriller based on the premise of season 1.

Season 3 is the real culprit. Throwing Michael into another prison along with his most entertaining Fox River comrades made a mockery of the entire show, which was supposed to be a serious endeavor. After the caricature which was season 3, there was no hope for the show. There was still potential after season 2.
>>
Season 3 was complete filler because of writer strike. I did like the evil brunette though.
>>
>>63527433
I liked Season 1 and the idea of Season 3's Mexican prison. However, after that it just became really stupid.
>>
>>63527768
Exactly this. They tried to uproot the title, but failed miserably. And that Scylla cockup was the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>63527433
They got out of Prison
>>
>>63528046
You didn't like the best season, season 2?

Season 1 was good but about 10 episodes too long. Season 2 was the peak of PB.
>>
well fuck, if you're just going to samefag force meme i'm not going to participate

i was watching the unique poster counter dude
>>
>>63528139
Yeah, I liked the parts where they broke out of prison in a television show called Prison Break. Season 2 was just full of the main characters making stupid decisions. I did like based Tbag though.
>>
>>63527433
nothing, it's a good show
>>
I'd say the ending was pretty shit but they're going to pretend it never happened for another 10 episode season.
>>
>>63527433
The second prison, I died laughing when I heard there was a third
>>
>>63528193
When real life prison breaks happen, the execution is interesting but the manhunt and aftermath is too, don't you think?
>>
To be honest it was pretty shitty from the beginning.
>>
>>63528263
I liked the dynamics of the prison more than the actual manhunt. It was established early on that the authority was extremely incompetent Bellick just became a joke. Mahone was the only good thing to come out during that season, but I feel that the writing was too "Deux Ex Machina" rather than actual deduction skills. Plus, the whole "company" narrative was just cringe.
>>
>>63528243
The Russian one?
>>
>>63528336

Fichtner was so good as Mahone it basically swept away all the rest of S2's sins for me.
>>
I watched the first season then never bothered with the rest.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.