[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching Ant-Man >this nigga is playing the best live-action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>watching Ant-Man
>this nigga is playing the best live-action incarnation of Lex Luthor in recent memory yet he's in a Marvel film

too bad Warner Bros. didn't get ahold of him before Marvel did

now we're stuck with Jesse Eisenberg's post-ironic 'Adventureland 2: Electric Boogoloo' version of Lex Luthor
>>
MMM
>>
>>63526574
He's basically a repeat of Obadiah. He's gonna be another literal who like every mcu villian that isn't Loki or the "I want my burd" guy.

At least Jessie is gonna spawn a ton of memes
>>
File: 8zQOelc.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
8zQOelc.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>>63526574

>tfw Yellowjacket is a better villain than Lex.
>>
>>63526615
BOYS
>>
>>63526621
>At least Jessie is gonna spawn a ton of memes

The dccu really is trash. wow.
>>
>>63526574
Isn't this the guy who played peter russo in house of cards?
He's the ant man villain?
>>
>>63526621

Obadiah was awesome in the first IM. Even though he didn't feel like a major threat, something about Jeff's voice and demeanor made him a very chilling presence. That office scene with pepper was fucking tense.
>>
>>63526574
Thank you so much for agreeing
>>
Was it me or did the movie feel really hammy and aimed at kids? That and the cgi was almost television tier.
>>
>>63526666
yep

he's decent
>>
>>63526667
TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE

love that line

>>63526666

Checked
>>
>He is the best Lex evaaahh
>He is bald and evil bussinesman!!!
>Now watch and upvote my Steve/Bucky/Sam gifset!!
>>
>>63526667
He's also a big, physically imposing guy jeff bridges. I thought he was perfect.
>>
Why have they're been none above average mcu movies minus GOTG, cap 1 and 2, ant man after iron man 1? That movie had no ebin humor but still worked
>>
>>63526708
It was called Ant-Man. of course it was aimed at kids.
>>
>>63526625
Agreed, though he died in a really fucked up way.
>>
>>63526951
Because Whedon's touch tainted nearly everything Avenger related.

Now that the Russo's are in charge, things should be on a consistent high. I mean look at Antman; first movie since Joss left and it was fire.
>>
>>63527607
>Now that the Russo's are in charge
top kek
Disney's suits are going to rape them.
>>
He was nothing like Lex you fucking retard
>>
>>63526708
no its you, this is an overwhelming minority opinion.
>>
>>63527887
Disney cut off the jew of Marvel
Kevin Feige requested he answer directly to the mouse rather than the Jew at Marvel who's known to be very jewish in terms of spending
>>
daily reminder that based Edgar Wright wanted Michael Douglas to be the bad guy
>>
>>63526708
>That and the cgi was almost television tier.
YoungMichaelDouglas.webm
>>
>>63526574

>implying bvs lex isn't just evil elon musk
>>
>>63528062
so he's a good guy
>>
>>63528030
thank god they kicked that faggot to the curb then
>>
File: 1347929329688.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1347929329688.png
28 KB, 645x773
>I only know Lex from Red Son
>mfw no Red Son Superman movie with a batshit crazy Batman and pretty based Lex
>>
>>63528075

>evil
>good guy

pick 1
>>
>>63528945
There are heroes on both sides
>>
>actor is bald
>he's a perfect Lex

I think I'm in a /co/ casting thread. needs more literal whos based on looks alone and Ryan Gosling as everyone
>>
Lex Luthor has subtlety and nuances, something Marvelshit could never create in their lame villains
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.