[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cinema Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1394965212736.jpg (22 KB, 404x392) Image search: [Google]
1394965212736.jpg
22 KB, 404x392
>go to the cinema
>it's discount day on crab legs
>go to the counter
>it's imitation crab

Last time I go to that cheap shitty cinema. What shit did your cinema pull on you /tv/?
>>
>>63526283
Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>63526283
Dumb frogposter.
>>
idk tbvh family
>>
>>63526283
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>63526305
>>63526333
dumb redditor
>>
>>63526283
I fucking hate that, it's even worse when they run out of King crab and we have eat Snow crab like some poor Yuro faggot
>>
>>63526283
shouldnt have gone to a chinese theater desu senpai
>>
>>63526406
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>63526406
ALICE CONFIRMED MAGICIAN
>>
>>63526283
Most of the theaters I know are pretty cool with me, so I want to adapt one of these bizarre stories into a short.

I just don't know which one yet.

Post your best, I'll try and find one that I can write/film.
>>
>>63526406
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>63526283
Mixed up my falcon at the checking area, and had me wait in line all over again to exchange it.
>>
>Go watch Hunger games mock part 2.
>About 10 minutes til it's over some white dude stands up cursing beligerently and shit.
>half the theatre gets up and walks out the emergency exit.
>my wife is like look everyone isleaving, he might cone back with a gun.
>i'm thinking, fucking please that isn't how it works.
>she say lets go and we leave through the exit.
>go around the front of the theatre and see this fucking dude talking to the theatre employee giving him a heart to heart and shit.
>my wife gets free ticket vouchers
>we go home and come back for a later showing and I have to watch that shit all over again the same fucking day.

Dude's don't sit through a movie and then walk out making a scene and theeenn come back to shoot up the place. Do they?
>>
>>63526283
>crabs legs
>imitation
So were the shells plastic or ceramic?
>>
>went to the cinema to watch a movie
>ended up watching a film

all of the time
>>
File: image.png (241 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241 KB, 640x1136
>>63526447
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62918037/

That link is to a thread that had some legendarily long ones

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62891558/
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62981429/

Those are a few more smaller threads.

Pic related is oc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.