[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1comicbaddies-gal-bastard.jpg (40 KB, 431x250) Image search: [Google]
1comicbaddies-gal-bastard.jpg
40 KB, 431x250
What was his problem?
>>
>>63526282

He lived in a world without /tv/.
>>
He was ugly as shit and took it out on everybody
>>
>>63526282
He had his gun taken away.
>>
>>63526282
He was a good friend.

Re-growing dick/balls takes some weird shit out of you.
>>
>>63526282
You don't steal a man's cunnyfu
>>
This is such a dumb fucking movie. Everyone wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for years and I finally caved and it was probably one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever seen.
>>
>>63526454
It was bizarre and cartoony, but given the style I'd expect nothing less.

People in Sin City survive literally anything so long as it serves the plot.
>>
>>63526454
first one was ok, the second was shit. waited too long to make it and they had to do it on the cheap.
>>
the annuals of niggerdom wrought it's foul stench across the city
>>
>>63526282
that fucking pig keep harrasing him
>>
>>63526311
this 2bh familia
>>
>>63526494

Sin City 2...
The movie that learned me to never get hyped for a sequel/prequel again. No matter how much you like the first one.

>News about sin city 2 keeps coming for years.
>Casting rumors(and potential roles).
>potential story line(think they wanted to adapt the long story at one point)
>but nothing comes from it.
> then one day it's just there(no marketing or what so ever).

It looks horrible and lazy. No creative use of the art style at all. It's again short stories(left overs after cherry picking).

And they make crazy frank write a new story for nancy, where she turns in to Prince.
>>
>>63528042
Gordon-Levitt's story was new too, and the worst one tbqh.
>>
File: Kevin.webm (3 MB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.webm
3 MB, 740x400
Kevin was my favorite character
>>
>>63526282
some sort of liver disease?
>>
>>63528128

Fuck I forgot all about this one. I thought gordon levitt was gonna play the hippie/jezus guy from Hell and Back...
>>
>>63528042
Robert Rodriguez stood by while two cast members from the first movie DIED before he made Sin City 2.
>>
Why is he yellow?
It never explains it in the comic OR movie?
And whats that yellow shit he's injecting into Nancy?

???
>>
>>63529032
it was said that it was a consequence of the surgery that regained his fertility after his junk was shot off
>>
>>63528143
That was the first time we got to see Elijah Wood play something different. The whole Marv segment is my favorite. Everyone did a great job. The others were good, but I could watch Marv torture and maim his way across town and square up against sadistic fucks all day.
>>
>>63526454
I thought it was pretty good, my friend. I never read the novels but I'm happy they got made. Dunno why the mivie wuz in black and white tho..... hahaha.

I posted this from my iphone
>>
He was on Reddit
>>
>>63529782
>he didn't see the Elijah Wood episode of Homicide
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.