[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where you able to realize by yourself that the jedi were the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449567785372.jpg (58 KB, 331x400) Image search: [Google]
1449567785372.jpg
58 KB, 331x400
Where you able to realize by yourself that the jedi were the actual bad guys?
>>
is this the new "what did he mean by this"
>>
>>63525232
that's Luke's saber from ROTJ
>>
>>63525339
No, they address it openly in the Clone Wars cartoon.
>>
No I had to hear it from Sheev's perspective
>>
>>63525456
No its not, Luke built his second Saber to look like Obi Wans but it's still different.
>>
>>63525560
I just checked
you are correct
my bad
>>
>>63525491
>Clone Wars cartoon.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
File: 1424815889691.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424815889691.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
The jedi were pretty neutral but very dumb.

Even after the Clone Wars the remaining few still held silly beliefs like not killing anything defenseless. Sith included.
>>
i mean the guy is leaning a light saber against his shoulder are we just going to ignore the fact that if the saber was canon his arm would be literally burnt off

btw this is the best actor in the entire series you cant dispute this and he disliked the series the most of any other cast member
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 300x415
More rare based kenobi pics?
>>
>>63525232
They are the good guys.
>>
>>63525232
anybody with half a brain should be able to realize the guys axing you to divorce yourself from your emotions and forsake all types of relationship are the bad guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.