[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL THE BIGGEST CINEMATIC EVENT IN HISTORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
>LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL THE BIGGEST CINEMATIC EVENT IN HISTORY

WHO /HYPE/ HERE?
BUTTHURT HATERS NEED NOT APPLY
>>
You niggas ready for the theatre shootings that are bound to happen? Hope you're bringing your gloc with you
>>
>not watching Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 back to back then going to see Episode 7 in theaters
fuckin plebs
>>
I'm not hyped one bit and I probably won't watch it years from now. It's just going to be a shit and no not just because of the nigger. It genuinely looks boring
>>
>>63524872
>not watching 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7 back to back all in the fucking theater

marathon hype
>>
>>63524872
find me a fucking way without having to buy them at $20 each

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63525283
come over and watch them with me bro :)
>>
>being hyped for this soulless reboot
Found the pretend star wars fan
>>
File: james-cameron-oscar-240x300.jpg (20 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
james-cameron-oscar-240x300.jpg
20 KB, 240x300
>>63524839
>THE BIGGEST CINEMATIC EVENT IN HISTORY
>>
>>63524854
Should be amazing, these kucks have it coming tbqh
>>
I wouldn't go on release day, Christmas eve, Christmas day, or new years eve/day.
Seems like prime time for a theater shooting. Fuck that shit.
>>
I have my falcon already wearing his best armor so he can get used to wearing for 2 hours at a time
>>
>>63524839
it will be one of the biggest movie openings ever.

not a hater, but this movie will be very average-- not shit, but not amazing either. when the nostalgia goggles wear off, we will see that it was better than the prequels, but thats it.
>>
ready for the false flags that obongo has set up so he can grab those guns
>>
I am only going to see it day 21, fuck everyone I hope every single one that watches before me dies
>>
>>63525707
If all I get out of it is one night of fun..so be it. It's not like the good movies will disappear if it's shit
>>
>>63524839
>THE BIGGEST CINEMATIC EVENT IN HISTORY
4U
>>
>gets announced
>hype as fuck
>week out
>couldn't care less

I don't know how they lost me but they completely lost me
>>
>>63524839
Boyega destroyed star wars, not spending any money on the franchise ever again. I've already thrown out all that I own related star wars products, dvds etc.
Thank Boyega.
>>
reminder that the chick will actually be the worst part of it

you know how bad it is when the director and others were already saying how bad she was
>>
It's very saddening that the white male lead has been replaced by a black actor imo tbqh, JJ abrams seems to follow an anti-white agenda here
>>
>>63524839
>BIGGEST CINEMATIC
was new jurasic park movie and we all know how it turned to
we are in an age of incredible looking movies but pretty shallow
>>
>There are people who don't own all 6 Star Wars films

I honestly just assumed everyone had them
>>
>>63526271

The only reason I saw Star Wars A New Hope was because it was on Netflix, other than that I only watched the Family Guy parodies
>>
>>LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL THE BIGGEST CINEMATIC EVENT IN HISTORY

It's terrifying that people out there actually think that. There is no cinematic event, all this hype is artificially generated by Disney's marketing department.

Films like Avatar, A New Hope or Titanic, became "cinematic events" after they released, by breaking new ground (tech wise).

TFA is nothing special, just a typical cookie-cutter blockbuster propped up by the franchise name to fool people this is something more than your average Disney movie.

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>63524872
Why would I do that when I can just watch my laserdiscs of iv, v, and vi in the comfort of my own home the way they were meant to be seen for free?
>>
>>63526335
HAHAHAHA you will never not be butthurt

>>>/v/ go take your shill posting there where it belongs
>>
>>63524854
Shouldn't you carry some kind of counter weapon if you're that scared something like a weapon that can strap onto your back?
>>
>>63526335
You are just very much upset that there is a black actor in a film.

How can you say that it is a cookie-cutter blockbuster? have you seen the film?
>>
this movie will pull a Mad Max and become if not the best, at least the third best in the franchise

In two weeks it will be sonething like

5>4>7>6>>>> who gives a fuck
>>
>>63526419
>You are just very much upset that there is a black actor in a film.
You're projecting hard bro.
>>
>>63526184
>no one fell for it
im proud of you /tv/
>>
>>63524839
But that's not Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>63526335
People would be hype as fuck even if there wasn't a single commercial or trailer made for it, FACT.
>>
make sure to turn off your brain
>>
File: trumbo-trailer-title.jpg (46 KB, 656x322) Image search: [Google]
trumbo-trailer-title.jpg
46 KB, 656x322
>>63524839
i was more excited that my local theater was showing trumbo this week.

movie was fucking awesome, star wars not so much excitement to be honest
>>
>>63526491
yes, its not that movie, the one that in 5 days will have less views then the new tmnt movie. WB really fucked themselves
>>
Here's hoping ISIS makes a threat and no one goes to see it.
>>
>>63526419
>No mention of Boyega
>Bring him up anyway

You libtards just can't help yourselves, can you
>>
>>63526491
They have both been rebooted numerous times over the years, that makes it lose a lot of it's impact. Simply no comparison.
>>
>>63526524
go to bed grandpa, it's cold tonight.
>>
>>63526491
As far as capeshit goes, Civil War has more hype familia.
>>
>seriously having to consider the possibility of getting shot before going to the cinema
Americlaps, not even once
>>
>>63526665
Yes, you'll never know that kind of freedom. You'll always run to your precious government to save you.
>>
File: 1447736263256.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447736263256.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
Guaranteed shooting
>>
File: Trumbo.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Trumbo.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
>>63526594
luis ck is on the cast

how is this not relevant /tv/ material?
>>
>>63526706
no one here actually likes le big black dick man, sorry
>>
>releases in Europe one day earlier than in murrika
What were they thinking?
>>
>>63526818
Really fucking dumb, I agree.
I thought eurocunts didn't even like Star Wars
>>
aren't you guys worried you are gonna get shot at the theatre seriously
>>
>>63526941
No, I live in California. Nobody can get assault guns so everything will be safe.
>>
>>63524839
This movie better suck.
>>
>>63526963
lol
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Do not watch Disney's Star Wars: The Force Awakens in theaters please.
>>
>>63527078
Thanks, dawg
>>
>>63527078
You know that 4chan is a no fun zone now and they take this shit seriously? I hope you're behind 7 proxies.
>>
>all these NEETS in this thread that haven't left the house in months freaking out about a shooting because of the sensationalized media shit thats shoved down their throats
>>
>>63524872
not exclusively watching the original trilogy. Enjoy getting keked while I watch ep IV.
>>
>>63525283
are you genuinely retarded or just pretending
>>
>>63526941
there is an exponentially higher chance of dying in a car wreck on the way to the theater
>>
File: Theed_duel_stunts_1.jpg (45 KB, 736x576) Image search: [Google]
Theed_duel_stunts_1.jpg
45 KB, 736x576
>>
some of you guys are alright. don't go to the midnight showing of star wars: the kuck awakens
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.