[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Careers you're glad are dead Pic related, cant stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wpid-img_20140103_215154.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wpid-img_20140103_215154.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>Careers you're glad are dead

Pic related, cant stand his smug cunt face
>>
he's impregnating emily blunt. who gives a fuck about his career
>>
yeah, i'm glad topher grace is coming back he basically fills this guy's niche and actually respects his audience enough to give a respectable effort

this john wojijcicnkscki is basically the norm mcdonald of movies and probably laughs in every take or intentionally doesn't learn his lines because he thinks it's endearing
>>
>>63523746
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>63523746
Blunt keked him with cruise
>>
>>63523693
Secretariat laughs in your face desu
>>
i thought he was dating olivia wilde for some reason
>>
>>63523693
jelly?
>>
This guy was literally only ever entertaining in The Office, and thats only because the other characters are set up to make this guy seem like hot shit. You know he isn't in anything else that matters? Because he can't actually DO anything else.
>>
This is kind of random, but a big part of why I can't see him as anyone else is because of his dumbfuck haircut he had most seasons, and the fact that he basically wore two outfits the entire series. That "look" of him is just burned into my brain, and everything else is out of place.

Obviously other actors can overcome that and distance us from past memorable roles they've had, but that requires some level of range, which he does not have.
>>
>>63523693
I really hated this character. He was supposed to be a likeable guy next door but he thought he was better than everyone. fuck him
>>
esurance, fracking movie, Emily blunt, and the locker room guy. Seems chill desu senpai
>>
>>63523746

>impregnating

widely known to be a c/uck. its either he's gay or he doesn't care.
>>
>>63523693
The Bengazi joint looks hype famalam
>>
>>63526415
Dwight almost never deserved the abuse Jim sends him. Like the majority of the time he's doing his job while Jim is wasting time with Pam.
>>
>>63526585

Jim was a massive fucking cunt to Dwight
>>
>>63526585

The snowball fight where Dwight gets a very well done and much deserved revenge was one of the best moments of the show and could have led to a fun back and forth between the two. But no, Jim is basically picking on dwight and making him the butt of the joke every chance he has.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.