[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Dark Knight the best movie of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: joker.jpg (92 KB, 736x1103) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
92 KB, 736x1103
I have never been entertained like I've been entertained by Heath Ledger's Joker.
>>
>>63521048
Maybe step out of your basement from time to time
>>
>>63521135
Why would people assume this.

I mean it was a darn good film.
>>
File: 3.jpg (3 MB, 3024x2016) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
3 MB, 3024x2016
>>63521048

It's not even a Batman movie. It's like fan fiction bullshit that's up it's own asshole with imax and pretentious performances.

It doesn't hold up either. That bat voice is so retarded I can't help but laugh.
>>
>>63521314
Heath Ledger saved the film, though. Did you like his voice?
>>
>>63521314
nah
BB and TDK are based off of Year One and The Long Halloween.
>>
>>63521314
This. It's a shitty imitation of Michael Mann movie with men dressed like clowns and bats thrown in. It was neat when I was 15. It's not great though after you've seen a bunch of legit great movies.

It has all of Nolan's trademark flaws too. But the cultural phenomenon and Ledger's death masked them just enough.
>>
>>63521567
ok bud
>>
>>63521048
How come you guys never give Heath about his hairline? Looks pretty shit to me desu
>>
>>63521621
cool argument. typical Nolanturd.

How is the movie not a clumsy attempt at a Mann film? Do you actually take the hamfisted moral and philosophical situations in the movie seriously? Do you think they're smart or subtle?

Don't bother. These are called "rhetorical questions." I know as a Nolan fan, you don't have the English, logic, or film skills to answer any of these.

Anyway, TDK is a lame movie for teens and manchildren who don't know anything about film, but who want to feel "smart" or "good" about watching a man dressed as a bat.
>>
What kind of Joker uses military-grade weapons? That shit was so stupid. He launches a fucking rocket at a passing car, while driving through a tunnel no less.
>>
>>63521048

Best capeshit movie of all time. Not quite best movie of all time though.
>>
>>63521048
Probably, dude was an absolute madman but very relatable. Saw a lot of myself in that character.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.