[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What determines when a normal person gets turned into a Deadite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: xrwW6f1.jpg (12 KB, 610x333) Image search: [Google]
xrwW6f1.jpg
12 KB, 610x333
What determines when a normal person gets turned into a Deadite?

I haven't been able to see any clear-cut rules like zombie bites in a Romero movie.
>>
That's because deadites aren't really zombies. They're people or corpses that have been possessed by evil. Who gets possessed depends on who the evil wants to possess.
>>
>>63519307
why doesn't the evil just possess Ash?
>>
>>63519345
It does. Quite a lot actually.
>>
>>63519345
It did.
>>
>>63519345
It does. He just has the will power to fight it off
>>
>>63519209
from the thumbnail it looks like someone photoshopped a deadite face onto Gordon Ramsay.
>>
File: 200.gif (1 MB, 373x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1 MB, 373x200
>>63519209
There are three books, each one has different spells, curses whatever... but Ash has the main book opening a can of whoop-ass with big time demons who can possess anyone at anytime.
>>
File: 2yV2fSI.gif (1012 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
2yV2fSI.gif
1012 KB, 500x268
>what determines-
Usually the tip-off is when they start making outrageous claims about their demonic power, like "I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!!"
>>
http://evildead.wikia.com/wiki/Kandarian_Demon

The "Kandarian Demon" is an ancient demonic spirit that can possess anyone with its mere touch, in its present state, it is an incorporeal evil spirit, a poltergeist with the supernatural ability to interact with objects in its vicinity. Furthermore, they have the power to possess a host, to assimilate them into a Deadite form.

n order to feed itself and amplify its demonic powers on reality, the Kandarian Demon needs the consumption of a soul and thus nourish its primordial existence.

Souls can be obtained in two ways: violent death of the individuals (TED Archeologist, Dr. Knowby, Bobbie Jo) usually dealt by a Deadite or by possession (the Deadites).

Once evoked through any of the Books of the Dead, they first must "feed" on the people who recited or just made the incantations "be listened to" in some way (tape recorder). Then, they can subsequently feed on the people who are located in the place where the incantations have been recited (see Annie & the ED2 company) if someone from the original batch is still alive (Ash in ED2). It's a sort of "cycle" the Kandarian Demon must fulfill.

If the number of souls absorbed is somehow limited, then the Kandarian Demon falls in a semi-sentient state, like sleepwalking. Under that modality, it can still interact with the surrounding reality to a certain extent (the very beginning of TED), albeit with no full consciousness or license to possess beings. Generally speaking, the Kandarian Demon spends the vast majority of its existence on Earth as a dormant entity.
>>
>>63519363
>Quite a lot actually.
Once in Evil Dead 2.
>>
>>63520040

>Never watched AoD
>>
This guy has a 3 part game play series on 2 missions from the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9vG-N0ILB0
>>
>>63520167
The mini Ash growing into evil Ash doesn't count as posessing.
>>
>>63519416
I was gonna say Matt Damon from team America
>>
>>63520040
>at the start
>his hand
>once the entire scooby gang is around
3 times.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.