[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When the fuck did this show turn into a gay soap opera?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 173779.jpg (65 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
173779.jpg
65 KB, 1600x1000
When the fuck did this show turn into a gay soap opera?
>>
>>63518903
After season 2
>>
>>63518903
Season 1
>>
Well, the creator literally is a faggot, so it shouldn't surprise you.
>>
Literally the first season, with the Spock couple, but it was still really good. First and second seasons are balls to the wall ridiculous, but they worked and were a lot of fun. 3 was torturous, I only got an episode into 4.
>>
>>63518903
It was always a gay soap opera.

The first couple seasons were a decent gay soap opera, though.
>>
>>63518903
Season 1 episode 1
>>
>>63518972
>>63518989
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, but at least they didn't shove it down your throat the way this latest season does. Every other scene is threesomes or gay sex.
>>
I think season 2 my be the only one untouched by faggotry.

>Prove me wrong so I can drop this shit once and for all
>>
I started watching this current season and I just gave up after like 4 episodes. I have no idea how this show is still popular
>>
>>63519033
>Main character was literally a faggot.
>>
>>63519233
Kek
>>
>>63518903
coven was terribad. it featured retarded bitches doing retarded shit to each other and then wondering why retarded shit is happening to them. the only person who was anywhere near normal was the fucking downie, who normally would be considered the retard. but nope. she's the most intelligent one there.
>>
>>63519033
freakshow was great I think
>>
OP, if you don't like Drilldo in Hotel, you might not be a faggot.

Drilldo legit scary doe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.