[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many actresses can you name whose performances have never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: The Exorcist 1973.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Exorcist 1973.jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
How many actresses can you name whose performances have never relied on nudity, sexuality, or their appearance?
>>
Linda is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>63518464
Linda Hunt is one. She won an Oscar for playing a man. The closest she came to prettying up was in Silverado.
>>
>>63519137
just looked up the clips, how fucking weird lol
>>
File: RoseanneBarrPlasticSurgery.gif (41 KB, 250x270) Image search: [Google]
RoseanneBarrPlasticSurgery.gif
41 KB, 250x270
I would have said Rosanne Barr, except she went and had plastic surgery to 'soften' her appearance.
>>
>>63519439
That's a good pick still. She didn't rely on her body for any of her important works.
>>
File: out-of-africa_meryl-streep_01.jpg (67 KB, 780x422) Image search: [Google]
out-of-africa_meryl-streep_01.jpg
67 KB, 780x422
>>63518464

the best that ever was
the best there is
the best there ever will be
>>
>>63519137
Great answer
>>
Catherine Hepburn comes to mind
>>
>>63519265

yes..she's awesome

but we don't get to see awesome anymore

might not sell

or worse, offend
>>
>>63518464
>implying actors actually have talent
>>
>>63518464

Too many to count
>>
>>63518464
Jodie foster in silence of the lambs. That movie is gold
>>
ellen page
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.