[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Creed movie confirms the winner of this fight Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: rocky-iii.jpg (25 KB, 300x183) Image search: [Google]
rocky-iii.jpg
25 KB, 300x183
>Creed movie confirms the winner of this fight
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>63517996
Who won?
>>
>>63517996
thanks for the spoiler you fucking faggot
>>
>>63518011
This.
>>
>>63517996
Well you can't start a thread like that without telling us the result.
>>
>>63518011
>>63518030
>>63518034
Rocky won.
>>
>>63518195
I've neither happy nor disappointed.
>>
>>63518011
>>63518034
Huh. I didn't know people wanted to know the outcome. I sure as hell didn't.

Okay. After saying that he's Apollo's son, Adonis asks Rocky who won. Rocky said it was Apollo.
>>
>>63518011
I saw the movie, Creed won.

Honestly that match was between two friends, and not two guys at war with each other like in the first two movies.
>>
>>63517996
>try to be the best human being I can be even if I have a relaxed brain my whole life
>tell my friend's son, who obviously looks up to him, that I beat the shit out of his dad and he never beat me his whole life, leading to a mental breakdown and become suicidal to the point of fabricating a "return" where he knew he was going to be killed in the ring and die doing what he loved and be immortalized even in the public eye

He lied. Everyone in Rocky's life were losers, but he always talked them up to other people and looked out for them.

because he was a good friend
>>
To be fair, he very easily could've just been lying to Adonis. Rocky's a nice and humble enough guy to let the kid think his old man won.
>>
It was a meaningless answer. Rocky Balboa is the most humble man on the planet . if he DID win, do you seriously think he would have told the son of his dead friend "I beat your dead father's nigger ass desu lol"?

Who won is a secret, and it's still a secret because Rocky would never admit to winning regardless of what actually happened.
>>
>>63518351
I don't know, That's what I'd say to my friends son. If I kicked his dads ass. Plus it's not really that surprising if Apollo did, considering before the Clubber Lang fight Mickey straight up tells Rocky that he's been getting soft opponents this whole time.
>>
>implying he didn't just say Creed won to make the kid happy

plebians
>>
Official Rocky rankings

>Film quality

Rocky > Rocky Balboa > Creed > Rocky 2 > Rocky 3 >> Rocky 4 > Rocky 5

>Fun

Rocky 4 > Rocky 3 > Rocky 2 > Creed > Rocky > Rocky Balboa > Rocky 5
>>
>>63518557
Could Rocky beat Obi Wan, assuming both are on even ground and wearing light-gloves?
>>
>>63518922

Thank god a fucking non-pleb that doesn't put a fucking sequel above Rocky

>DA SEQUELZ R BETTER CUZ DRAGO AND CLUBBER ARE THE BESTEST BAD GUYS!! XD XD XD
>>
>>63518195
no, Creed won.
>>
>>63517996

Rocky wasn't ready yet

Creed had 10 years pro experience over him
>>
*ding *ding
>>
>>63518975
I dunno, I personally think Balboa is better than the original, though it's a narrow victory.

The romance in the original just pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>63519088

No it is not

End yourself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.