[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/xfg/ Was this the worst episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 333.jpg (41 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
41 KB, 800x600
/xfg/
Was this the worst episode?
>>
Yes. Either that or Space.
>>
no like damn have you seen the field where i died?
>>
The MOTW episodes recycle so much that they blend together for me.
>>
>>63517780
>>>/x/
>>
>>63518054
this. there's like 6 vampire episodes and they're all mediocre.
>>
yesterday the one came up where aliens abduct and impregnate zoo animals, and then there was an extremely obvious guy in a halloween gorilla costume explaining everything to mulder in sign language.
>>
>>63517870
this
>>
>>63518121
i hate that episode. lets get a discussion going of the best episodes
>jose chung
>ice
>small potatoes
>paper hearts
>unusual suspects
>>
>>63518158
also gender bender and every episode after season 7
>>
File: 1444156813480.jpg (101 KB, 823x549) Image search: [Google]
1444156813480.jpg
101 KB, 823x549
>>63518054
I can't get hyped for the new mini series knowing its going to be all muh lore, muh samantha, muh cigarette smoking man.

Just get them chasing a monster through the woods or something in a bumfuck midwest town.
>>
>>63518240
but anon, muh samantha is the whole reason for the show.
also muh cigarette man and skinner are the best characters.
>>
>>63518240
>muh lore, muh samantha, muh cigarette smoking man.
implying that wasn't what made the show good
>>
So was the cancer man mulder's dad, samantha's dad, both or neither?
>>
>>63518548
i thought it was implied that he was samantha's real father. that's why he let the ayys take her.
>>
>>63518510
Not really why I tuned in to watch it growing up and definitely not why I am rewatching the entire series again on Netflix 20 years later
>>
>>63518240
It's 1/2 MOTW episodes I hear
>>
>>63518829
yea this. also the trailers look promising.
>>
>>63518176
The one where he goes on the WW2 ship
>>63518240
Samantha plot got resolved senpai. It got resolved horrendously though, so I'm hoping they retconn

Also how has nobody mentioned the absolute worst episode: First Person Shooter?
>>
>>63518240
>Just get them chasing a monster through the woods or something in a bumfuck midwest town.

They did that in the last movie and you people hated it. Make up your damn minds.
>>
>>63518994
This. everyone shits on that movie despite it being the exact formula that everyone loved
>>
>>63518829
>>63518898
no. 2 myth eps, 4 MOW eps.
>>
>>63519085
The problem is that it was too long.
The formula works best for tv. When it's stretched out for a feature it drags. As it stands the plot was a mediocre episode anyway.
The mythos works best for a feature film.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.