[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Hollywood doesn't make movies for middle-class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
How come Hollywood doesn't make movies for middle-class people anymore?
>>
They do. It's called capeshit, reboots of pre-existing properties or films and cinematic universes based on toys
>>
File: 1424941951323.jpg (25 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
1424941951323.jpg
25 KB, 480x395
>>63517281
>this slimey kike has anal raped every waifu you've ever loved
>>
You're an idiot.
>>
That's all they make.

What?
>>
>>63517344
>loving more than 1 waifu
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
part of the zionist agenda in politics, media and business is dumbing down the goys into a slave-worker class that hands them money. eliminating the middle class segment and diluting national/racial identities is just part of that
>>
>>63517344
>implying its rape if they wanted it
>>
>>63517337
That's for low-class. There's no inbetween
>>
>>63517762
Nolan is solidly middle-class fare
>>
>>63517499
they don't want the kosher sausage, but they want a career
so rape or women just being sluts? you decide!
>>
File: basketball-diaries-1995-13-i.jpg (46 KB, 1152x656) Image search: [Google]
basketball-diaries-1995-13-i.jpg
46 KB, 1152x656
>>63517910
This Lifetime movie of the week quality acting woman has an Oscar.

Leo still told to fuck off every year.
>>
>>63517344
That slimy kike was the producer of The Fellowship of the Ring.
>>
Melanie Laurent is a fucking angel holy shit. She's perfect
>>
File: harvey_weinstein_hobbit_illo_a_p.jpg (184 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
harvey_weinstein_hobbit_illo_a_p.jpg
184 KB, 1047x1572
>>63518419
>>
>>63517429
This
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.