[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a fan base more autistic than star wars fans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: homo.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
Name a fan base more autistic than star wars fans.
>>
>>63515524
Evangelion, SAO
>>
Bronies
>>
>>63515524
GoT
>>
>>63515561
I change answer to this. At least Star Wars is somewhat justified cuz at least it has cool spaceships. This is just... Just no
>>
Homestuck
>>
Star Trek, Bronies, Minecrafters, Homestuck, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Attack on Titan, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Steven Universe....... Literally every fandom
>>
Beard fans
Craft beer fans
Shaving fans
Coffee fans
Tea fans
>>
>>63515693
Buttmad autistic star wars fan detected
>>
>>63515812
He's right though. Everyone fucking likes star wars. Its fanbase is normies.
>>
>>63515524
4chan
>>
>>63515524
Minecraft
>>
>>63515561
This, Sonic, Nintendo, and soon to be capeshit
>>
Adults who watch cartoons.
>>
>>63515524
Anime, Capeshit
>>
Lord of the Rings fans

DC fans
>>
File: 139837033058.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
139837033058.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>63515524
baneposters
>>
>>63515924
>ALL capeshit fans

Ftfy, ebin weddon can't protect you
>>
>>63515871
People still play that? Last I heard the creator's wife pulled an Afton Smith.
>>
Anyone over the age of 18 who still watches cartoons
>>
N/A
>>
>>63516013
True
Even adventure time or Rick and Morty
Only exception is Beavis and Butthead
>>
>>63515766
order 66 is correct
>>
>>63515932
There is a difference between enlightenment and autism
>>
Twilight
Game of Thrones
Star Trek
Supernatural
MLP
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Steeler's
Wes Anderson
>>
>>63515932
Of course!
>>
>>63516053
>not King of the Hill
>not Simpsons 2-8

Pleb
>>
Trek fans are more autistic, MLP fans too and Sonic fans
>>
File: use-for-blog.jpg (284 KB, 1161x869) Image search: [Google]
use-for-blog.jpg
284 KB, 1161x869
I don't know what they're fans of but the people who call themselves "patricians" and act like the movies they like are better because they're old and have a "C" printed on the box
>>
>>63516164
Ok true, those also count
>>
>>63516321
You are right that there are autists in the film community but some people have a genuine love of cinema as an art. Art is automatically non autistic. You have to be very in tune with real people and the real world to be a good artist.
>>
>>63515885
>>63516013
There's crossover here considering Rebels and The Clone Wars
>>
>>63515524
Anime. It's one shithole series after another and countless hours of masturbating to cartoons for Japanese autist spergbergers. It's all shit and they think it's on par with western live action. They actually believe this.
>>
>>63516053
Adventure Time is genuinely good though
>>
File: 1439226218402.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1439226218402.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>63516506
>>
>>63515524
Undertale has the crown of most autistic video games fanbase, not sure how it squares up to movies though.
>>
>>63516569
I refuse to believe anything can be more autistic than 5 nights fanbase
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
I saw a Cardinals fan yesterday and l just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant. and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Tardinals fan. He was there with his stupid Tardinals fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too.

Jesus Christ I hate Cardinals fans so much.

I could tell he thought he was part of the best fans in baseball. He didn't say anything. but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Cardinals t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this best t-shirt in baseball with the best money in baseball please". I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world.

I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BEST FAN IN BASEBALL RIGHT HERE. Jesus.

You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Cardinals fans put on is ridiculous.

Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in baseball heaven.

I couldn't fucking take it. l told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like 'dude what are you talking about' like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. l fucking tackled him right there.

Staff called the cops on me as if l did anything wrong. They are actually going to fucking put me on trial for assault. Fucking Tardinals fans.
>>
/fa/shion fags
>>
>>63516506

adventure time was good for like

3 seasons
>>
>>63516642
You done understand, the cardinals are all we have here. Unless you count cracker pizza.
>>
>star wars fans
>lol I played d&d once, such a nerd rite???

I feel like these are the same people
>>
>>63516731
Don't tell me you put saltines and shot on a fucking pizza
>>
>>63516626
Imagine a furry tumblr game, but the creator is also a massive asshole, the fans think it's a 10/10 GOTY and they never stop posting about it, you have undertale.
>>
>>63516829
its not so bad when youre balls deep inside your sister m8
>>
Sonic fans
>>
UFC fans.
99.9% are drunk frat guys.
>>
>>63515524
Batman fans
>>
>>63515524
Anime fans
>>
>>63515524
Black Lives Matter
>>
Card gathering or trading. Also people who donate to people who stream.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.