[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1218x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1218x1273
Are they right?
>>
>not posting a link
>>
>>63515394

gotchu senpai

https://thescene.com/watch/glamour/role-reversal-watch-uzo-aduba-play-hannibal-lecter-in-the-silence-of-the-lambs
>>
it was alright.
>>
embarrassing
>>
no. please no, no thanks. please thank you don't show me. no thanks. no. thanks, but nah
>>
Well there's nothing chilling about Hopkins so it can't be hard to beat that goofy asshole.
>>
This ape can't act for shit, they should've just had Andy Serkis mo-cap / VO it
>>
>>63515544
That was cringe inducing
>>
>>63516266
>>63516243
>>63516204
>>63516166
>>63516099
If you don't think that's one of the most finely acted scenes you are a literal racist because you are blinded by the color of her skin.
>>
Her face is too funny.

I can't take her serious.
>>
>>63515544
She starts out fine but she fell into the typical trappings of overacting that happens when you recite lines from a film.
>>
>>63516373
>the typical trappings of overacting

Lmao look at this fag neckbeard who knows everything there is about acting. I wonder how many oscars he's won loool
>>
>some ape is just as good as hopkins

cool propaganda fαm
>>
>>63516307
You post doesn't really work when a person you quoted made a racist comment.
>>
>>63516410
It's acting. A caterpillar would be as good as hopkins.
>>
>>63516410
>hopkins is some sort of great, untouchable actor

Rewatching Thor tonight, friend?
>>
>>63514914
Of course not. But they have to say it, or else risk being called "racists".
>>
>>63516410
only redditors think hopkins is a great actor
>>
>>63514914
her voice acting is pretty shitty
>>
>>63514914
It was a bad impersonation of Hopkins performance. She would have been better off doing her own thing and bringing a new type or style of "chilling" to the role of Hannibal. And maybe some voice lessons, work on her range a little bit.
>>
This is retarded. Despite what the SJWs think men and women are not the same. A woman can't just do an impression of a male character and achieve the same effect. They have to make it their own.
>>
#AMAZING
#YOUHAVETOSEETHIS
#OHMYGOD
>>
File: Wasted Chances.gif (950 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Wasted Chances.gif
950 KB, 500x281
>>63514914
FUCK NO! I laughed out loud when she did the hissing because of her the gap in her teeth made her look like a retard. In the movie that scene is creepy as fuck and very iconic. I honestly fell in love with Hopkins after that movie and watched a bunch of his other movies. She is a good actor no doubt, but this was just aiming too high.
>tfw I'll never meet him in person
>>
Just looks like your standard crazy black chick
>>
>>63514914

she adapted Hopkin's version's voice and intonation quite well, but the rest of it is lackluster

kind of like all those commercials and sketches mimicking Rust Cohle the other year - the voice was spot on but the rest of it is just the bad kind of parody
>>
>>63515544
Fucking trash. Garbage acting. I also don't believe for one minute that a nigger could articulate in this manner and have these words in its vocabulary.
>>
>>63517994

her acting was better than your post though senpai
>>
literally who
>>
>>63517994
Razor sharp, my boy.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.