[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain why this redditor meme filled Reddit shit is so popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Breaking-Bad.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Please explain why this redditor meme filled Reddit shit is so popular
>>
can we just be real with each other for a minute and admit we all have reddit accounts? it's getting to be ridiculous. stop the self loathing.
>>
>>63514489
I visited Reddit for the first time last week and I would never make an account with such an ugly website interface.
>>
>>63514489
You need to leave
>>
>>63514489
The self-loathing IS the meme...
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>>63514570

>ugly website interface
>post above was written on THIS website
r-word is actually good. it's just too 'normie' and 'forgiving' for neckbeard contrarian shitposting attitudes. you can ask something or give your honest middle-ground opinion and get a reply

it has tons of sub-leddits, meanings it's basically the most decent parts of the internet concentrated in one place

here is all the cancer of the internet concentrated in one place

here you'll just be told "hi pleddit" etc if you don't post a black or white extremist 'fun'post opinion with a meme attached
>>
>>63514910
Upvoated
Back to plebbit you dumb faggot
>>
>>63514395
Good show.
>>
>>63514395
Fuck off with your shit thread
>>
>>63516139
>Putting on his reddit outfit and meming at the camera
reddit
>>
>>63514395

Nobody cared about it until Season 5 part B, that's true, I remember when it was airing and practically no one talked about it until it was ending then it got viraled on Netflix and social media constantly to be hyped up as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>63514489
i cant even figure reddit out, the layout is so fucked
>>
A thing you dont like that gets popular isn't a meme, a scene or monologue you dont like that gets popular isn't a meme. A product's existence isn't a meme.
>>
My wifes son has been trying to get me to watch it with him lately.
>>
name 3 better dramas
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.