[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Fantastic_Four_banner_1.jpg (70 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_banner_1.jpg
70 KB, 640x320
Pixels or the last fantastic four ?
>>
>>63514316
Pan
>>
>>63514316
I'm guessing you didn't see Fantastic Four because that's not even a question if you did.
>>
>>63514345
I did, but we have a debate with my flatmates: he says that Pixels is the worst and my other flatmate says that F4 is...And we're trying to find the right answer.
>>
File: aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg (31 KB, 419x261) Image search: [Google]
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg
31 KB, 419x261
>>63514316

Why not both?
>>
Pixels was actually good.
Only people that hate it probably haven't seen it.
>>
>>63514461
You should be above 12 to post here
>>
>>63514316
Both suck
also
>kate mara
really
>>
>>63514345
>>63514419
Fantastic 4 wasn't even that bad objectively other than the pacing. If the beginning was shortened, they showed more between them being caught and being 'trained', and the fight lasted longer, it would have been fine.
It was a shitty movie, but what was actually shown wasn't even too bad
>>
>>63514485
>12

Are you saying you're a jaded 15 year-old then?
>>
>>63514316
Whichever one gets the more Razzies, I guess. Not like there's any unit of measurement for movie awfulness.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 264x264
>>63514316
The only Pixels could have beaten Fantastic Four for worst would have been if they replaced Pacman with a Pacman of Color

It's for Diversity
>>
>Mara's wig at the end.

10/10

More Mara here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IyrAAvP_Q
>>
FF.

Because if they didn't keep making shitty movies Marvel could use the rest of the characters in their shows/films.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.