[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Golden Globes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: comedy.png (129 KB, 432x604) Image search: [Google]
comedy.png
129 KB, 432x604
>Golden Globes
>>
>>63513963
I want the Big short to win even though i haven't seen it
>>
>2h 10min

Well that's certainly a big short
>>
The Martian was a comedy?
Joy doesn't look like a comedy.
>>
>>63513983
It would be for the best.
>>
>>63513963
The last title is an accurate description of those flicks
>>
>>63513963
>Trainwreck, Spy, Martian

How are these even in the same category for anything?
>>
>>63513963
Spy was good
Joy looks like shit and seems barely like a comedy
Martian a comedy?
Big Short looks good
Trainwreck looks like shit
>>
how the fuck is the martian a comedy?

golden globes a shit
>>
>>63514074
>Spy was good

Using cursing to cover up the fact your script is devoid of any actual jokes =/= good
>>
It's gonna be Trainwreck, I promise you.
>>
Tv as retarded as usual. Fox submitted both Joy and the Martian as comedy for them to avoid competition with The Revenant
>>
The only worthwhile awards show because all the celebs turn up and get drunk because nobody gives a shit about the golden globes it's just a giant party.
>>
>>63513963
That category looks like a joke. Drama is as usual respectful.
>>
The Martian is my favorite musical of the year.
>>
>>63514137
That shouldn't have even been possible desu.

Like AHS always submitting itself as a miniseries, it's bullshit.
>>
If this means anything, it shows what a weak year Hollywood had, even in the drama category. I thought Room was the best of that bunch, but I have not seen Carol or The Revenant yet
>>
>people pretending there were better films
This was a shit year for movies.
>>
At least it wasn't Mad Max
>>
>>63514125
Subverted shit that I thought would go hand-in-hand for a movie with MacCarthy (or whatever fatty's name is). Statham was great and it also wasn't afraid to shit on its main character.
>>
Fucking worst movie awards, prove me wrong, you just can't
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.