[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've watched first 2 movies today. HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: star-wars.jpg (32 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
star-wars.jpg
32 KB, 620x320
i've watched first 2 movies today.
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS THE MOST OVERRATED SERIES i've seen in my life. what the hell is this?
sci-fi? action? dude, alien is better sci-fi than this shit.
>muh darth vader
>le epic luke i am your father meme
>>
>>63513626
ikr?
>>
Are you autistic?
>>
>overrated

no fucking shit, star wars fans are basically jizzing themselves over any small bit of star wars news
>>
>>63513690
why?
>>63513699
actually, my girlfirend hyped so much about it, so i thought why i don't give a chance. i was so wrong.
>>
>>63513626
>>>/v/eddit
>>
Star Wars is fantasy, not sci-fi.
>>
>First 2

If Phantom menace and attack of the clones, it gets much better in 2 movies

If Star Wars and Empire it gets way better in the next movie followed by worse
>>
>>63514907
stop thinking that people are watching the 'first' 2 movies you fucking faggot. everyone who says 'the first' are clearly speaking about the chronological order they came out.

>OMG THE FIRST STAR WARS SUCKS
>WTF LOL WATCH THE ORIGINAL
>I AM WATCHING THE ORIGINAL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

everytime
>>
>>63515042
Someone's a Trigger'd tigger
>>
>>63513626
Wow great review. Keep it up!
>>
You watched the worst two, m8. Empire always leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well. Watch Jedi, it's the GOAT.
>>
>>63513626

just wait until you get to the prequels and are forced to endure 3 of the worst major Hollywood productions that have been inflicted upon the world in the last 20 years
>>
>>63514855
Wow at least we now know who has been spamming garbage sheevitor threads now >>>/v/319672129
>>
File: 1431713386552.jpg (17 KB, 368x270) Image search: [Google]
1431713386552.jpg
17 KB, 368x270
>>63513626
which degenerate told you it's scifi? it's pop adventure, and if you judge it like that it's actually quite decent.

everybody who keeps calling star wars sci fi needs to be lined up and shot through the head.
>>
in defense of the original trilogy i can see why it impressed people back in the 70's/80's. its less of just sci-fi and more of an action adventure epic set in a sci-fi universe. today though, i think people my age and younger jerk off to it because they think its the cool thing to do. liking the original trilogy THAT much if you were under 40 i believe is just an attempt at being trendy. they are fun movies though, but nothing to write home about.

as for the prequels they are just a standard run of the mill cash grab series no different than the hunger games/transformers/marvel movies etc etc. they are enjoyable if you dont go into them expecting the world. although they are objectively worse movies than the original trilogy.

all in all, its ok if you like star wars but dont pretend to be a fan boy when you know in reality you really arent. truthfully these kids sound like gaymergurlz who posts pics of them holding xbox controllers and saying "lol such a nerd"
>>
File: 1380681648455.jpg (16 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
1380681648455.jpg
16 KB, 195x200
>>63515094
>>
>>63515467
You're far too reasonable and logic for /tv/.

Where are the memes, the contrarian opinions? Where is the fedora racism?
>>
>>63515870
a nice try at trying to dictate the discussion
say something about /pol/ now so we really know where your sensibility is at
>>
>>63516005
My sensibility?
I'm from reddit, so I don't even want to acknowledge /pol/.

I only come here for memes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.