[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv I am disapoint, how is there never a thread on the best damm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: fargo-season-2-cast.jpg (110 KB, 786x489) Image search: [Google]
fargo-season-2-cast.jpg
110 KB, 786x489
/tv I am disapoint, how is there never a thread on the best damm show on right now. Thoughts?
>>
>>63513588
AYY LMAO
>>
it's too good to discuss on /tv
>>
>>63513645
I just dont understand what the deal is with the flying saucer though, other than that, its a masterpiece
>>
File: Dunst Fargo.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Dunst Fargo.webm
1 MB, 720x480
>>63513588
Great dubs, and great show.

By the way, I'm not just talking about ayy lmao, I mean huge parts of the first season as well. Fargo really cultivates the intense "quality TV" image that Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and The Wire defined. But it embraces large elements of absurdism that is missing in today's TV landscape. Even GOT with all it's fantasy elements, tries much too hard to stay "realistic" missing many opportunities for stylistic depth and narrative ingenuity.

This scene is probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen on mainstream TV btw
>>
It's unbelievably good. Memers and autists don't know about it/don't like it because they're degenerates so that's why you won't see it discussed on here.
>>
It's good, far from amazing though.
>>
s02>s01
>>
>>63513871
nice post pleb
>>
I havn't seen anything Fargo related

Is there an order to watch it all in?

Do I have to watch the film?
>>
>>63513929
S02 > movie > S01
>>
>>63513929
The film > First season > Second season
>>
I thought the Ayy Lmao moment was good. I was already glued to the screen during the massacre and when the UFO appeared I was so thrilled and into that scene, moment, SHOW that I don't think I've experienced that since L O S T.
>>
>>63513962
>>63513964

fucks sake lads
>>
>>63513929
watch movie, S1 then S2

S1 and S2 are some of the best television you'll ever watch, the movie is really good in it's own right as well but you may skip it or watch it after the show as well
>>
>sioux falls massacre
>bodies up to my neck
>about 8 people die
>>
>>63513929
The show > Fargo S1 and S2 > The TV series
>>
>>63514030
>8 people

this is a person who pays NO attention whatsoever to what he watches
>>
>>63514077
alright, 12 people.
>>
>>63514004

Okay mate thanks
>>
File: HANZEE.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HANZEE.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>63513769
Anon that scene makes my dick diamonds every time. Enjoy this.

Hey /tv/, notice how posts like this aren't responded to?

Check any thread on the board, all the actual criticisms about TV aren't talked about because they aren't memes or otherwise easy to jump on board with.

So you fuckers need to lurk moar and know what you're talking about.
>>
Dunst is defo an alien.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.