[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (750 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750 KB, 1774x1774
>yfw a second teenage mutant ninja turtles flick looks better than your batman v superman film aka the launchpad for your entire extended cinematic universe

Who will unfuck Warner Bros. shit?
>>
It doesn't though, they both dont look very good.

Comparing the miscast of Gal Gadot and Megan Fox I guess you could argue TMNT looks better but why are you so desperate for console wars meme bullshit anyway? Also the launchpad was Man of Steel.
>>
Does Leo and Raph actually use their weapons or has that been deemed to graphic?
I didn't bother watching the first movie.
>>
i swear tmnt have paid off people who can sort of fit in with the whole 4chan thing to make shitty threads/comments congratulating the new trailer/saying how good it's going to be
>>
>>63513535
Right?
>>
>>63513535
do you have schizophrenia?
>>
>>63513433
Kill yourself
>>
>>63513589
do you
>>
>>63513589
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>63513455
I can barely remember anything about the movie and I saw it recently.

I don't believe Leo or Raph use their weapons, though. Feel like I'd remember something like that in a kid's movie. The Foot were terrorists and not robots, so
>>
>>63513535
Nice try, DCvck. I never watched the first TMNT, but the new trailer was good. It had lots of energy, and looked fun to watch for a kids movie. The new DC trailer in the other hand shit the bed in every aspect.
>>
>>63513613
No I'm not the one that thinks a literal shithole is being invaded by Hollywood marketers. I know /tv/ likes to try and give this place some form of legitimacy with the whole 'le ebin shill meme where people come to market their movie to the le hipster NEET contrarian crowd!' but in reality this place is a total wasteland. No one cares what we think, this is literally the shittiest board on the chanz. we can't even create new funny memes anymore
>>
>>63513711
i don't like the looks of the new supes v batman film so
>>
>>63513726
calm down
>>
>>63513726
this
>>
>>63513765
this
>>
>>63513696
this
>>
>>63513696
The first film was stupidly forgettable
All I remember was that it was offensibly bad even if you go in with low expectations
But the last fight against shredder was surprisingly well done compared to everything else
>>
>>63513794
hehe. . .this.
>>
People actually watched the first TMNT?

I thought we all universally agreed it was shit.
>>
>>63513852
but this one looks so good dude! the trailer makes it look really good and fun!!!!
>>
>>63513388

You know what? You are right.

Turtles trailer>>>>>>bv

looks at least fun and both flicks have shit cgi.
>>
>>63513829
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhGPPWayeqk&feature=youtu.be&t=6m10s

6:10

But yes, the action was fine. Every other decision was just confusing.
>>
>>63513842
this.....
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3673993753/imdb/inline?ratio=1.77&rid=1GR876ZHH553AAZBHMXZ&ref_=vi_tr_mp_i_38
>>
>>63513535
Or maybe /tv/ is full of late 20-early 30 somethings who grew up watching the show.
I realize you're only like 10 and shouldn't even be on this website, but bebop and rocksteady is kind of a big deal. Especially considered the movie that came out 20 years ago said to have them only to get cukked by Tokka and Rahzer, two retards that have nothing to with the series and wound up being a 2 hour vanilla ice video.
>>
>>63513852

So you agreed a movie was shit without even watching it?

You're a special kind of faggot.
>>
>>63513921
you got me i'm 10 i don't like it because it's really above my head haha, heck!!
>>
Christ look at all these fedora lords calling the first tmnt shit. It was perfectly serviceable two hour long entertainment, a solid 6.5 out of 10 with some neat action scenes & subtly cool Michael Bay Bad Boys 2-esque aesthetics. It wasn't TOTAL shit. Kill yourselves along with your pretentious meme opinions.
>>
>>63513969
Yes, I used past experiences to influence and form new opinions.

Pattern recognition and all that.

But you go check out Paranormal Activity 14. I'm sure it will be a blast.
>>
File: frodo.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214 KB, 400x399
Why didn't April O'neil show the photos of the mutant turtles to her boss before Whoopie Goldberg fired her?
>>
>>63514076
The first TMNT was objectively one of the worst (if not the worst) wide-released film of last year.
Even Transformers shits all over it in terms of quality. And I mean any of the first 3 (never saw the 4th)

You have to be
>a. a shill
>b. someone who's never seen a film before
>c. a child
>or d. a literal retard
to think it was anything other than shit
>>
Why do you niggas have this much of a raging hate boner for DC?
Yeah they keep dropping the all and stumbling with it when trying to pick it up but why is it worth all the sperging?
>>
>>63513921
Grow up you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>63514103

You can't have an informed opinion on something you haven't even seen. You're a faggot, plain and simple.
>>
>>63514236
You first child.
>>
>>63514196
I'll take pretentious meme opinions for 500, Alex
>>
File: they're ninjas.webm (3 MB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
they're ninjas.webm
3 MB, 1280x534
>>63514171
she didn't have any photos
>>
>>63514306
>the only way to know if something is good or bad is to experience it fully

Or I could look at the reviews, the development leading up the film, and the trailer and make an informed opinion.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_2013/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291150/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%282014_film%29#Critical_reception

Are you literally a retarded person?

How about you stick your head in the oven?

You never know, you might become a superhero, genius.
>>
>>63514472
Or he might become a bernie supporter?
>>
>>63514464
you can just see megan fox has died on the inside there
>>
File: Brainiac.jpg (128 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Brainiac.jpg
128 KB, 1200x600
>>63513388
The BvS movie looks great, the complains are all retarded.

Lex: It's an Act and is pretty clear in the trailers, the guy is acting like a rich fag, in private is clear the guy is the traditional lex

Hur dur they showed all the movie: Not at all pic related, the real bad guy

Muh quips:same as in MoS, but they forced them into the trailer to shup muh jokes niggers

Muh doomsday: Doomsday will change during the fight

Muh bad CGI: is a stylistic choice, just like in crap like 300 or sucker punch, i guess Snyder tried to make it look like a comicbook and failed, is a bad choice, but not a sign of being mediocre.

The only valid point is that the wonder jew looks like shit.
>>
>>63513388
>launchpad for your entire extended cinematic universe
Sometimes 4chan educates me. I don't often go in /tv/, but when I do I discover the disgusting reason BvS has more than B and S in it.
>>
BvS is gonna be based teebeehaich

that new trailer was for the normies
>>
>>63514587
She probably thought she would be doing a modern adaptation of Jane Eyre instead of a kid's movie about turtle ninjas.
That or she was thinking about the horrible things Bay was going to do to her in his trailer later that day.
>>
File: I'M ACTING.webm (2 MB, 732x506) Image search: [Google]
I'M ACTING.webm
2 MB, 732x506
>>63514587
an Oscar worthy performance
>>
>>63514598
gtfo DCfag.
TMNT > Batman
>>
>>63514464
She had them the second time, but instead decided to show her the baby turtles she had as a kid
>>
>>63514464
Whoopi got fat.
>>
>>63514684
Nice argument m8.

But TMNT does look better than the last BvS trailer, but worst than the first
>>
>>63514472
>Are you literally a retarded person?

I prefer handicapped
>>
Is there any podcast where they are trashing BvS trailers and embracing TMNT: OotS?
>>
File: 1.jpg (129 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
129 KB, 768x1280
Well it will at least be better than marvel
>>
>>63513388
>teenaged mutant ninja niggers by mike bay
>better than anything

U wot m8
>>
>>63514926
>implying that's a marvel movie

fuck off dc kek
>>
File: Look_mom_I_posted_it_again.jpg (15 KB, 430x311) Image search: [Google]
Look_mom_I_posted_it_again.jpg
15 KB, 430x311
>>63514926
>>
>>63514472
Who gives a shit about the opinion of a bunch of faggots? I'm not saying the movie is good but saying "hurr durr it's shit because the critics say so" is even more retarded.
>>
>>63514926
>marvel movie

The butthurt is strong.
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 768x870) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 768x870
>>63515005
>Implying you can read

JUST
>>
>>63514926

That was produced by Fox, not Marvel Studios/Disney
>>
>>63515066

But dude you're on /tv/. No one on this board even watches anything unless it's on Netflix. The dude you're arguing with is just like 95% of the posters on this shithole board, they just check rotten tomatoes and then call everything shit or say "X" is finished! because it didn't get 98%.
>>
>>63515066
You're still here?

You're not going to become the human torch just dillydallying, lass.
>>
>>63514980
>the turtles don't have beach blonde hair with blue eyes
>they don't eat mayonnaise straight from the jar instead of eating pizza
>the turtles don't listen to the Beach Boys while they're in their turtle van
>f-f-fucking dropped they're n-n-nigga turtles no no!
>>
>>63515356
They should listen Skate punk shit, it doesnt need to be Suicidal Tendencies. Just some crap x games music shit, if you are going with nigga music at least use vainilla ice
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.