[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies with subtle references to your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Hotel Budapest.png (304 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
Hotel Budapest.png
304 KB, 600x407
ITT: Movies with subtle references to your country
>>
>>63512419
Ive never notices that. What was the purpose?
>>
>>63512419
THANK GOD. 4CHAN IS BACK ONLINE.
WHAT DOES THAT CHINK KEEP DOING THAT'S CRASHING THE SITE WITH NO SURVIVORS?
>>
>>63512751

The purpose of anything in Anderson's movies is to be melancholy or charming.
>>
>>63512754
He's just baneposting to the best of his ability.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 623x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 623x757
>>63512419
BUILD
>>
I watched this with my wife's son. We really liked this movie
>>
>>63512751
It draws attention to the fact that the film is a story within a story. The events that actually took place are twice removed from reality, so the girl reading a book about a man recounting the interview is reading that the girl had a "birthmark in the shape of mexico" or something.

In real life it would only be a small resemblance, but since it's filtered through two narrators, life becomes flattened into an exaggerated cartoon.

that's my theory anyway.
>>
File: spalovač.jpg (854 KB, 1683x994) Image search: [Google]
spalovač.jpg
854 KB, 1683x994
SUBTLE
>>
>>63513049
You know Caesar adopted his wife's kids from a previous relationship, no shame in that anon.
>>
>>63513049
LITERAL C U C K
>>
>>63513218

Yeah, but that nigga was the Princeps himself.
>>
>>63513157
sorry but im obliged to say back to reddit

nice theory tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.