[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Good Will Hunting? Pretty inspiring for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
What does /tv/ think of Good Will Hunting? Pretty inspiring for me desu. Every scene also seems like it should be there. Good script. I see a lot of myself in Will, except I'm not a genius and should probably kill myself. Discuss.
>>
first and last bump
>>
>>63511952
>I'm not a genius and should probably kill myself.
Same.
>>
Really good movie.
'Not your fault, Will.' Makes it so much more poignant with Williams gone.
>>
its not your fault
>>
>>63511952

pretty sentimental and corny but I still really like it. It's not one of Van Sant's best but it's a very reassuring movie that's easy to sit down with.
>>
>>63511952
>tfw I'm a janitor working in a hospital but I'm dumb as a brick

At least the job pays well, $11/hr, its the most I'll ever do in life desu
>>
I think its a phenomenal exposition of the american lay understanding of intelligence.
the figures he namedrops as friends are as pleb as can be
>alexander pope? the fuck? robert frost??? kant? ok. locke? he's a laughing stock. Frank o' connor??? what??
the math is like tom clancy trying to write about computers
>>
I adore the ending.

>the son of a bitch, he stole my line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfy6_FOvDT0
>>
File: good work.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
good work.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>63511952
>I'm not a genius and should probably kill myself.

You're cool enough already anon.
>>
File: fcae62a71d076f.jpg (36 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
fcae62a71d076f.jpg
36 KB, 550x404
>>63511952
>I see a lot of myself in Will, except I'm not a genius and should probably kill myself.
>>
>tfw your boy is wicked smaht
>>
>>63511952
See it before you turn 20, or before you've seen 500 movies. And only once.
>>
Will is a lot like me, except I'm not very smart, or as good looking. I'm also very overweight, quite autistic, and have a moderately long criminal record.
>>
>>63512526
Why anon
>>
>>63511952
>I see a lot of myself in Will,
Rite, you prolly neva even read any Gordon Wood.
>>
>>63512603
Too much life experience or movie experience will force you to see through its bullshit and not enjoy it.
>>
>>63512534
chrischan?
>>
>>63511952
>Matt Damon actually went to Harvard and got an education there

>made a movie bashing Harvard and acting like an elitist prick about not going to college

It was stupid
>>
>>63511952
>not a genius and should probably kill myself
neither was he. he could solve an elementary graph theory problem and call bullshit on sophomore liberal arts majors? even /b/tards could do this. and it WAS his fault, so he should probably kill himself as well.
>>
>>63511952
It's a comedy
Of errors. You see, it's about
Taking the fall
>>
File: letitride.jpg (52 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
letitride.jpg
52 KB, 600x481
>>63511952

Don't forget Vickers.
>>
>>63512774
Agreed, /tv/ throws around the word pleb a lot, but this is the gold standard pleb test.
>>
>>63512476
/sci/ gtfo
>>
>>63512439
>At least the job pays well, $11/hr
Uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>63514762
Please shut up. Did you come here and say that so you can continue to tell yourself how superior you are? Ironic that you are THAT douchebag character from the movie. Eat a dick.
>>
>>63514762
>>63515285
Rekt! How do you like those apples?
>>
File: op wil del soon.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
op wil del soon.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
>>63511952
>except I'm not a genius and should probably kill myself
For once I find myself agreeing with OP.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.