[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened to his face?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: bin al fleck.jpg (100 KB, 1138x627) Image search: [Google]
bin al fleck.jpg
100 KB, 1138x627
What the fuck happened to his face?
>>
>>63511580
looks good to me senpai, dunno what you're talking about desu.
>>
File: Hush.png (547 KB, 1023x570) Image search: [Google]
Hush.png
547 KB, 1023x570
>>
>>63511580
through the power of allah his youth has been restored! allahu akbar! god is great!
>>
The experience of the Hajj can boost a Mu'min's physical experience.
>>
>>63511580
fuck ton of make up and/or fillers prolly
>>
>>63511580
He suicide bombed. They had to rebuild his face.
>>
He just got it adJUSTed a bit.
>>
>>63511580
He realized all the oppression that muslims go through and he was JUST never the same.
>>
he saw the new trailer
>>
>>63511580
He shaved and put on some make-up (all actors wear make up because they are gay)
>>
shave + botox
>>
His eyes and mouth move but nothing else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMqHUeZsmug
>>
uncanny valley
>>
File: 1446319345986s.jpg (3 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1446319345986s.jpg
3 KB, 125x122
>>63511862

That ... that actually is somewhat disturbing, it's actually kinda hard to read the emotion on his face now
>>
>>63511580
I look like that when i shave

you have facial hair too, right?
>>
DNR
>>
What a fucking fruit.
>supports islamic extremists
>vain enough to have his face reshaped like a doll

Everything that's wrong with this faggot country.
Fuck liberals, hollywood liberals especially.
Fucking queers.
>>
>>63511580
that weird sheen that looks like a thin layer of dried cum that all botox faces have. Fucking pathetic vain idiots desperate to hold onto their faded youth.
>>
>>63511862
did he really get botox or something
>>
>>63511580
the new Batman solo movies will take place in the 80's so he went full method and actually had surgery to look young
>>
>>63512251
nah some men's skin gets super thick (literally) as they age. It makes their faces look puffy. Just look at Stallone (anyone who thinks he's had botox is a retard) while Arnold's skin is the wrinkly variety.
>>
>>63511580
He's starting to look like Wayne Newton. Will Jennifer Garner turn Ben into Brendan Fraser 3.0 (Antonio Banderas is 2.0)?
>>
>>63511580
Botox
>>
>>63512346
sure it does
>>
File: daga.jpg (167 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
daga.jpg
167 KB, 620x429
TSUJ
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.