[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What version of the Three Musketeers is the best? I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: The-Three-Musketeers.jpg (37 KB, 250x357) Image search: [Google]
The-Three-Musketeers.jpg
37 KB, 250x357
What version of the Three Musketeers is the best? I've heard the new one is shit and there's like 50 different movies
>>
>>63510664
hello reddit
>>
None of them.

It isnt a very endearing setting.
>>
>>63510664
The Mickey Mouse one.
>>
>>63510700
That's what I thought, same with The Count of Monte Cristo. All the films sucked more or less
>>
the resident evil one
>>
>>63510810
the best monte cristo adaptation is sadly enough the Gankutsuou anime (even with the homo subtext).
the tv series and movies just suck.
>>
>>
>>63511070
... what the fuck was that?
>>
>>63510810
The recent-ish Monte Cristo where they swordfight at the end is kind of okay.
>>
>>63511070
Okay thanks, not going to watch that

>>63511207
No it really wasn't. The best movie is the old as fuck but it wasn't that special either. And I've heard the french TV series is even better.
>>
File: musketeers74.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
musketeers74.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
1973? It has the best reviews
>>
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.