[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yo GoT stars, how you want your careers senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>yo GoT stars, how you want your careers senpai?
>>
everyone does a shitty horror movie at some point
>>
>>63509939
>ywn kiss her black-dick-sucking lips
JDIMSA
>>
>>63509939
what movie
>>
>>63510080
https://youtu.be/BDs_DYow7xA
>>
>>63510080
BLACKED.com
>>
I've had this on my watchlist for ages because a horror movie set in the Aokigahara Forest sounded so intriguing. It's a shame it looks like a mess. Could've made a good atmospheric horror movie.
>>
>>63509939
Prison hasn't been kind to her
>>
>>63509939
that bitch is looking old fast
>>
File: Carrie.jpg (983 KB, 2700x3600) Image search: [Google]
Carrie.jpg
983 KB, 2700x3600
>>63509939
Carrie is in GoT?
>>
>>63509939
not smirking now are you, ya stupid bat
>>
>>63509939
I absolutely could not believe this was an actual movie when I first saw the trailer in the theater. I have never been more flabbergasted in my life. I'm so surprised that they haven't gotten more shit for making a paint by number exploitation of a horrific reality.
>>
How bad can it be? It looks like Fatal Frame minus the cameras.

>>63511189
How out of touch with horror movies are you? They do shit like this all the time.
>>
File: sot.png (69 KB, 751x351) Image search: [Google]
sot.png
69 KB, 751x351
>>63509939
Even based Matt couldn't make the Jap Sudoku forest watchable.
>>
>>63511352
A hackneyed piece of shit about a bunch of suicides seemed like a bridge too far to me, especially in today's climate
>>
>tfw NTF hasnt booked a single gig since GoT
>>
>>63509939
JUST
>>
>>63511485
out of everyone on GoT, who HASN'T had a laughable movie career?

jaime lannister was in that tom cruise post-apocalypse movie and wasnt that bad

gensys was kinda shit, but fatleesi didnt bug me as much in it as her overacting in the show

thats the closest i can think of off the top of my head
>>
>>63511485
>NTF
Who's that? Can't figure out the abbrevation.
>>
>>63512507
Nell Tiger Free

aka best Myrcella
>>
>>63510123
The "and I" is so poorly done in tbe first line of that trailer. It's a different voice, different volume, and it sounds like it eaz recorded in a booth. Are they just bad at their jobs or do they really not give a fuck? Looking at this movie I'd say it's the latter.
>>
i don't think anyone in the show is particularly amazing to be honest, especially after season one (except characters that blossom later).

everyone was best in season one. its kind of a shame, really. i cannot believe how much the show has declined since then.
>>
>>63513355
Jaime is great in Season 3, then it's like he stopped giving a fuck
>>
>>63512448
the old brit actors that have already had a career
sean been who already had a career
kit harington who's on the verge of a career
>>
>>63509939
she has enough money, she probably does what she wants
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.