[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this. Acting was pretty terrible with a few exceptions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Just finished this. Acting was pretty terrible with a few exceptions, and the writing / dialog was just awful. Seems like they put all their money into meh the green screen effects.

Is Amazon programming DOA?
>>
>>63509938
It's a shame because the production values seemed decent.

The script just really let it down. It became more enjoyable in the later episodes, when I knew enough to just skip ahead everytime the central fucking character was onscreen.
>>
File: [screams externally].gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
[screams externally].gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>63509938
Just remembered that I shelled out for Prime, so started watching ep 3.
I look forward to seeing how right you are, anon.

One thing might make me drop it though: that *fucking* singer for the OP. Just a regular 'murrican butchering German would have been fine, topical even, but why oh why did they have to recruit a Bjork soundalike, saw her jaw in half and rubber band it back together before having her kill Edelweiss by a thousand lisps?
>>
>Is Amazon programming DOA?

Wait until they hire some Netflix producers and let change happen in a flash.
>>
>>63510619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDKPydxAFM

The title sequence is literally the best part of the show. And it isn't even very good.
>>
It's poorly acted and poorly written, but somehow I am interested enough to want another season
>>
I read the novel many many years ago. I remember it being extremely confusing with no point, and like 1/2 of it was just nonsense about the 'i-ching'.

Nazi alt-fiction is almost as bad as zombie fiction, in terms of low standards for mass popularity.
>>
>>63510738
>I am actually too retarded to understand the worst Philip K. Dick novel
>>
It was interesting premise(and I hear the book is great) but felt badly executed. Although I only watched the first episode but it was boring as shit and none of the characters felt interesting.
>>
I liked it. The only one who was terrible was the main actresses. Holy shit she was bad.

I can't wait for season 2.
>>
Did the critics watch the same uninspired disappointment we all did?

Apparently The Man in the High Castle is only 2% worse than Show Me a Hero and 3% worse than Mr. Robot.
>>
>>63510893
She's awful all around, but the worse thing is how she seems CONSTANTLY on the verge of tears. I want to reach through the screen and punch here every time she's on.

Pic related is also a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE actor.
>>
>>63510924
I guess I should be watching Fargo...
>>
>>63510738
>Literally can't understand the easiest Philip K. Dick novel
>>
Best new show of 2015
go fuck yourself /tv/
>>
File: joker.jpg (7 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
7 KB, 250x251
>>63510738
>I remember it being extremely confusing with no point,
Here's the point: What if you lived in a fake reality?
>>
>>63510679
this
>>
>>63511005
His nose is fucking HUGE 2bh pham

The show itself has flashes of brilliance, I loved the politics.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.