[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: American-Sniper-Movie-Poster-7.jpg (116 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
American-Sniper-Movie-Poster-7.jpg
116 KB, 1280x800
Find a flaw, ANY flaw
>>
claim to be based on true accounts but is mostly fiction
>>
Left out the part about him being a compulsive liar.
>>
We supposed to feel bad about when a guy who killed hundreds dies?
>>
hilarious fake baby
>>
stars Bradley Cooper
>>
>>63509881
hundreds of shitskins.

why do you have America?
>>
>most lethal Finnish sniper shot and killed hundreds of armed Soviet soldiers without a scope
>most lethal Russian sniper shot and killed hundreds of German soldiers (who were the best troops in the world at that point in time)
>most lethal American sniper shot and killed a bunch of retarded ragheads with little training and also shot kids and women

What the fuck, America?
>>
>>63509818
Name one lie in the film

>>63509881
No al-redditi
>>
SIMO
>>
>>63509801
Propaganda
>>
>>63509922
>The movie contains a scene where Kyle shoots a woman and child who are carrying a weapon and shows Kyle overcome with guilt afterwards and blinking back tears. In reality, according to Kyle's memoir, the incident involved only a woman and he felt no guilt or remorse afterwards as he considered the woman "evil" and Iraqis to be "savages".
>>
>>63509916
America is almost 50% shitskins
>>
>>63509946
How is that a flaw
>>
>American snipers are SO bad their only claim to fame is killing Muslims who were largely incapable of opposing them

Iraqi insurgents had barely any trained snipers, no artillery, no air force. Basically all the tools that are generally used to suppress snipers were unavailable to them. Celebrating Chris Kyle is like celebrating some faggot hunter who shoots rabbits in his backyard.
>>
Left out the parts where he punched out Jesse Ventura and shot unarmed looters after Katrina.

Because those things totally happened in real life.
>>
USA! USA!! USA! USA!! USA! USA!! USA! USA!!
>>
>>63509881
Yes, because he died before killing thousands.
>>
He had no rival sniper
He never encountered a man who killed civilians with a drill
The dinner/weapons cache scene never happened

It lies thtough its teeth
>>
>>63509983
only because of sympathizers like you

why did you destroy America?
>>
>>63509801
>White CIS male main character

There's flaw #1
>>
>>63510047
it's not a fucking sport you child. who cares if it wasn't a fair fight.
>>
That awkward ending.
>>
>>63510145
>this is literally why all the redditors sperg about "muh lies xD"
>>
File: LarrySilverstein.jpg (91 KB, 609x720) Image search: [Google]
LarrySilverstein.jpg
91 KB, 609x720
>fighting for isisrael
>le redpilled conservative hero who's not a liberal hack face
>muh sheep/shepard/wolf
>>
>>63509801
I'm not American, and I know the movie is propaganda, but it showed him killing mudslimes and that makes the film great.
>>
>>63509801
It portrays the fiction of Chris Kyles memoir as fact
>>
There are a few good scenes but it's kind of bland for a war movie.

Also the whole "just a good ol' boy doing mah part" was sickening.
>>
File: 1397246482390.jpg (29 KB, 196x242) Image search: [Google]
1397246482390.jpg
29 KB, 196x242
>>63510193
>the enemy of God's Chosen is my enemy
>>
>>63510280
>Mohammed was a good boy
>le crusades
>it's all bush's fault
t. Sven Mohammedson
>>
>>63509801
Tries to make you feel guilty about filthy kebab being cleansed from the planet.
>>
>>63510280
>muslim trying to get westerners to hate jews instead of muslims

MIDF please leave.
>>
Nationalist propaganda used to dupe impressionable dipshits into believing that this murderer was a "good American."
>>
>>63510331
>le nice try ahmed

Who said you have to fight for muslims if you didn't fight for the jews? Why are you such a good goy looking for your master's approval?
>>
>that kid who gets a drill through the head
AYY LMAO
>>
>>63510425
MIDF please leave.
>>
>>63510402
>propaganda
>murderer

lol
>>
>>63510520
>MIDF

No such thing. JIDF is an actual thing in isreal though.
>>
the girlfriend/wife scenes
>>
>>63510331
>>63510379
>>63510575
|
|
|>
|
|
|
>>
>>63510402
>implying that it was murder
I bet you think that oncologists are 'murdering' cancer cells well.
>>
not enough dead muslims
>>
>>63510575
Are you sure?

I fully believe that there is a large presence of muslims on the internet, and they're trying to get westerners to hate jews instead of muslims.
It's not far-fetched at all.
>>
A "warts and all" biopic about Chris Kyle could have been a really good movie, but you can't say bad things about soldiers because then the terrorists win.
>>
>>63509801
It doesn't hold up to other Clint movies, tbqh family. It's not BAD, but I had expectations going in because it was Clint and it didn't hold up to most of his other stuff.

I don't think it was his direction as much as it was the source material. Yes it's a tragic story of an excellent sniper who goes through PTSD, and visually it's very well done but the characters and stuff is just meh.

I don't hate this movie, but I also don't like it. Not sure why.
>>
>>63509918
The most lethal sniper in America is Ding Chaves.
>>
>>63510656
lol
JIDF refers to actual people hired to shill for israel on the internet and push all kind of politics and propaganda.

>and they're trying to get westerners to hate jews instead of muslims.
lol
I think the jews are doing a good job at that themselves.
>>
>>63510061
Wow that's pretty based
>>
>>63510745
You're a muslim, right?
>>
>>63510885
Yeah and my name is Ahmed and I'm always trying to pull tricks on you and turn you against your #1 ally the glorious Israel. You should compliment me on my attempt.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.