[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you guys like Rick and Morty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8234390180613999969.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
So you guys like Rick and Morty?
>>
Love it actually
>>
>>63509487
hehe, meme (yes tbqh family)
>>
It's great tbqh, familia.
>>
While considered reddit and morty, I enjoy it thoroughly and always will. Meme men come for me.
>>
>>63509487
>Y-y-you've got to tear it off M*buuurp*orty.. Y-y-y you're a big guy Morty
>>
>>63509487
/tv/ rick and morty threads are: meme and bait
rick and morty is reddit: /tv/ meme
rick and morty is quite good tbqh familia: my personal opinion tbvh
>>
I was very disappointed with some aspects of the last season. I think Harmon and Roiland's alcoholic genius is about to run dry in a big way
>>
>>63509487
Why is Morty still a little bitch afte all this time? You'd think after all the adventures he's gotten into and out of with Rick, he'd develop a bit more confidence. But every time it's, "Oh gee, Rick, aye-aye-aye don't think we should be doing that... you know?"

Fucking grow a pair, you little snot.
>>
i think its sad that the only shows that young white males can relate to nowadays are fucking cartoons.
>>
The only thing I don't like about it is the awful voice acting.

That and being popular which makes it literally reddit.
>>
>>63509677
He shot his fart friend in cold blood

He befriended a society of backwards forest-dwellers for the express purpose of getting the clout he needed to get home
>>
>>63509487
One of the best animated shows to come out in years. I'm not sure why most of /tv/ calls it "reddit".

What's "reddit" about it? It doesn't spew memes.
>>
>>63509663

It feels like they're falling back on "muh feels" a little bit too much, it's almost lazy at times.

>>63509677
Did you watch the Purge episode? Morty murders about a hundred people.
>>
Suck my balls marti

https://youtu.be/EbTlK3perdI
>>
>>63509855
hello reddit
>>
>>63509855
Because its fanbase is largely redditors who lose to quote it and do things like constantly make threads about it on the wrong board
>>
Why do people like this meme cartoon exactly? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>63510626
They have no self awareness and think acceptance from internet peers is actually valuable
>>
>>63510626

we're starved, used to watch anime, then started reading manga, now do shit
>>
>>63509487

The best show on television.
>>
>>63509523
>>63509579
>>63509855
>>63510690
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63510626
i liked some of the episodes. they had some fresh ideas, which i thought was pretty impressive coming after 100 seasons of futurama. if you saw some of it and hated it watch the mr. meseeks ep, if laughing at that is pleb then just pleb my shit up

disclaimer the side plot that does not involve meseeks fucking sucks
>>
Couple of great episodes. Worse episodes are filled with gibberish.
Wubalubdub look at me I'm the cucumber man look at me it's little tim-tommy and a meteor strikes.
Only good in moderation but it really goes overboard sometimes.
>>
Rick and Morty is a pretty good example of 4chan and Reddit.
>>
>>63510870
pretty much this. i think what happened is some people got hyped over the handful of good eps and it turned into a bunch of internet memelords deciding that the entire show is gold and every ep is HILARIOUS MAX UPVOTE. in reality many of the episodes were objectively shitty
>>
I loved when Morty pulled a Jesse on the cart cloud. That was bad ass.
>>
>>63510824
i dunno, morty almost getting raped by king jelly bean was pretty funny too.
>>
>>63510965
i guess, the fact that it instantly went from happy jelly bean to bathroom rapist was funny, most of that story line was cringey though
>>
>>63509697
i think your life must be sad
>>
>>63509697
are you sure people are 'relating' to it? and not just ah watching it?
>>
File: 1433446528038.png (7 KB, 215x285) Image search: [Google]
1433446528038.png
7 KB, 215x285
>>63509896
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.