[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are musical guests and bands still a thing on late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1434328723488.jpg (12 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1434328723488.jpg
12 KB, 259x365
Why the fuck are musical guests and bands still a thing on late night talk shows?

Did people learn absolutely nothing from Ferguson?
>>
Who?
>>
File: 1413832410019.jpg (42 KB, 498x476) Image search: [Google]
1413832410019.jpg
42 KB, 498x476
>>63509382
Don't do this.
>>
>Did people learn absolutely nothing from Ferguson?

HANDS UP
>>
>no more based flirting host
>>
>>63509408
JUST
>>
File: gp&thefergs.png (103 KB, 289x273) Image search: [Google]
gp&thefergs.png
103 KB, 289x273
>>63509342
Craig was in his own league.
Leave the pleb hosts to their own formats.
>>
>>63509342
>Did people learn absolutely nothing from Ferguson?

You should ask yourself what you are learning from the shows you are watching in the first place. I hope you're not watching mindless entertainment in order to turn your brain off.
>>
>That Stephen Fry episode
Dispensed with the whole interview format entirely and just had an intelligent conversation.
>>
>>63510056
which one?
>>
>>63510056
>>63510509
think I found it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1aGKVraJw0
I was more entertained by this than any other late night interview i've ever watched
>>
>>63510509
I didn't know Fry was on more than once. The one I saw Craig just had Stephen on got rid of the desk and Geoff and the audience and just had a conversation with him for the whole episode. It was really interesting.
>>
>>63509342
>did people learn absolutely nothing from ferguson?
what do rioting chimps have to do with late night tv?
>>
File: mule.jpg (25 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
25 KB, 500x300
Hehe . . . meme
>>
>>63510746
Yeah that's the one. I was always impressed really by both men in that they could be soon amusing while still saying important and even responsible things. One of my favorite moments of Craig's was when the whole Britney Spears train wreck was happening he used his monologue to say look I know everyone else is making jokes about her but we shouldn't kick people when they are down, especially those who are going through an obvious mental breakdown.
>>
David Letterman was the best of all time, but Ferguson truly was in a league all his own. The Ferguson show was comfortable as fuck to watch, and it's really sad how everything has just turned to complete shit everywhere. Also fuck you op you little shit.
>>
>>63511096
>I agree with you
>also fuck you you little shit
?
>>
That fucking episode where it was his anniversary of sobriety(was like 15 or 20 years) and he spent 20 mins with no jokes, just talking about his alcoholism.

Was fucking great.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.